PDA

View Full Version : [Maintenance Alert] Patch 1.26.3 - August 14, 2018

FredEx919
08-13-2018, 09:51 PM
Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, 8/14/18, we will be performing a maintenance to apply v1.26.3 to For Honor. This maintenance will start at 8:00 AM EDT/ 12:00 PM UTC and will end at 10:30 AM EDT/ 14:30 PM UTC. There is an expected downtime of about 2 hours and 30 minutes for all platforms. The following changes will be made with this update.

FIGHTER

Stamina

Temporarily reverting a change that caused certain moves to not drain Stamina while the opponent is already Out of Stamina:

Lawbringer

“The Long Arm”
“Shove”

Shinobi

“Tackle”
“Double Dodge Kick”
“Front Roll Kick”

Shugoki

“Headbutt”
“Demon’s Embrace”

Raider

Sprint Front Throw
“Stampede Charge”
“Stunning Tap”

Highlander

“Caber Toss”

Shugoki

Temporarily reverting Shugoki’s “Demon’s Embrace” so that it once again succeeds on an opponent that is in Revenge Activation, Uninterruptible Stance, or attack while in Revenge.

QUIT PENALTY

Quit Penalty Update

Developer comment: We discovered that by activating the Quit Penalty in unranked matches, it would also be triggered by any types of Quits (disconnections, crashes, etc.). This is not intended for unranked matches, so we have decided to postpone the Quit Penalty activation in unranked matches until it works as planned.

Halvtand
08-14-2018, 12:29 PM
Question: Will the casual quit penalty be of the same type as the ranked one? I.e any dropped match leads to a penalty, not just if you quit through the menu?

Shawn2572013
08-14-2018, 03:05 PM
Thank you for showing this. Are you guys also putting the patch notes up on the website too, please?

FredEx919
08-14-2018, 06:26 PM
Question: Will the casual quit penalty be of the same type as the ranked one? I.e any dropped match leads to a penalty, not just if you quit through the menu?

Update to this, we actually decided not to apply that change today for that very reason. The goal is to have the quit penalty but only for people that actually quit via menus (not from disconnect etc) for casual matches. It wasn't working like that, so we decided to hold that change until we have it working as intended.

FredEx919
08-14-2018, 06:27 PM
Thank you for showing this. Are you guys also putting the patch notes up on the website too, please?

Yep, we got started a bit late on these, so they're not on the website just yet. They'll be up before the end of the week though.

Tyom060
08-14-2018, 06:37 PM
Why no one from ubisoft is not replying to me, fix the PUNCH TROUGH bug on PS4

Shawn2572013
08-14-2018, 11:01 PM
Why no one from ubisoft is not replying to me, fix the PUNCH TROUGH bug on PS4

What punch through bug?

Are you aware they changed the way punch through works? I mean in this in case thata what you are talking about.

Saint Santana
08-15-2018, 04:40 AM
Oh so they decided to fix everyone else's bugs but not Conqs? Thanks that's just great I'll sit here with my 600ms FBS and my bugged FBS guard switch delay like a good boy. I'm definitely going to be hitting up that dev stream real hard with the questions people need answers to.

Soldier_of_Dawn
08-15-2018, 09:29 PM
The 'Dawn of War' colour swatch is missing from the Attacker's colour swatches. Could there also be a regular review on the colour swatches in the Neutral selection that could be applied to both the Attacker and Defender selection? Both the Attacker and Defender selections are always lacking. Finally, could all of the unlockable colour swatches be made visible in both the Attacker and Defender selection? I've found that buying certain outfits with the hope that the colour swatches would be available as team colours is a gamble.