08-12-2018, 11:25 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/nmsr6U/d4d.png

dinosaurlicker
08-12-2018, 11:27 PM
LMAO
Itís not possible to change your mind because itís true 😂

Nullus_Honor
08-13-2018, 05:16 PM
Valks new cancel into a basically instant bash is the most broken thing i've ever seen added to this game, and that's not even including the double guaranteed light. A filthy game, made by filthy devs.

DefiledDragon
08-13-2018, 07:07 PM
The 2019 roster for the game

http://agroinfo.com/en/wp-content/uploads/cheese1.jpg

Awlkara
08-13-2018, 07:44 PM
Balacing this game around 50/50s was the wrong direction to take this game.

Shaman, Kensei and Warden are the staples of balance because they don't depend on one single move to get the job done.

Valkyrie rework took this game a complete step backwards.

dinosaurlicker
08-13-2018, 10:51 PM
Balacing this game around 50/50s was the wrong direction to take this game.

Shaman, Kensei and Warden are the staples of balance because they don't depend on one single move to get the job done.

Valkyrie rework took this game a complete step backwards.

Wrong... heroes like Shaman, Kensei, and Warden are why this game is cancer. Kensei has a broken zone attack tacked onto his kit and at high level it gets spammed (at least for console). Shaman just abuses her oversaturated kit, I mean come on, she has everything you could want despite half of it being unneeded. Warden at least didnít have things tacked on, but he was way overtuned into a shoulderbash spamming 50/50 machine. (Unless youírr gladiator or nobushi)

What they should have done was increase chip damage into the 40%-50% range and then nerfed/buffed every hero into Nobushiís tier

Nullus_Honor
08-13-2018, 11:23 PM
The problem is that they don't take into account of the other characters, They slap a OOO Shiny sticker on a new move or buff and call it a day without even checking to see how people are going to abuse it. Heavy characters like Lawbringer or Shugoki literally cannot dodge Valkyries bash. Regardless the amount of times I've attempted it unless you predict it by accident beforehand its not even possible to do. If your character has to have a unfairly quick move that they can use over and over again with little to no risk to themselves than it is broken, AKA Kensie zone, Shugoki parry headbutt turtling, Valkyrie bash double light guarantee, Highlanders insanely abusable dodging in his aggressive stance that chains into literally the most broken charged heavy or grab ever implemented.

Ubisoft has the worst Devs I've ever seen, It's time the give it to somebody who actually knows what they are doing, Its just a mindless slap and spam fighting game that takes little to no effort to even play if you play the right character and abuse them before everyone complains for 6 months and ubisoft decides its time to get off their fat lazy *** to fix it.