PDA

View Full Version : Tournament

Rockland02370
08-12-2018, 09:18 PM
I just want to know if anyone else has a problem finding matches in tournament. I feel like everyone prefers ranked over it

Spesstaco
08-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Despite this game basically being labeled a disappointment as soon as it came out by every youtuber and game critic for this specific reason, ubisoft has not fixed its god awful servers. I was in a tournament where i was winning against a higher ranked player and it disconnected us both after freezing up despite there being no lag, and now we are at a 30 min ban from ranked........... not to mention the daily random 2 disconnects in any game mode ever. Also aside from xp unless you anhialate everyone with the op heroes you wont get much rewards and sometimes its faster to spam dominion like everyone else. Due to this and how god awful the stamina system is after like 2 years or more, the game is a bit dead anywhere outside of like 2 game modes. Lesson to be learned here is stay away from ubisoft games until its on a mega sale cus jesus christ lots of people are still having server issues

Rockland02370
08-12-2018, 09:34 PM
Ok, i was playing tournaments fine on firday but now as you said techincally, dead, no one to be seen. Cant even get a damn match. Thank you though!

Brutal_DaDo
08-12-2018, 10:28 PM
I got no problems finding matches but instead i get a lot of people that when iím about to kill them itís like times goes back, i see their ping spinking up to 300 - 400 and i canít tell if itís their connection or some lagswitchin.
Since weíre talking about tournament,
When playing ranked duels how often do you get ornaments rewards ? Cause iíve been playing mad crazy and the only thing iíve got itís the crappy ornament they did for season 6 other than that nothing else

Rockland02370
08-12-2018, 10:41 PM
I got no problems finding matches but instead i get a lot of people that when iím about to kill them itís like times goes back, i see their ping spinking up to 300 - 400 and i canít tell if itís their connection or some lagswitchin.
Since weíre talking about tournament,
When playing ranked duels how often do you get ornaments rewards ? Cause iíve been playing mad crazy and the only thing iíve got itís the crappy ornament they did for season 6 other than that nothing else

Its literally like gambling, its all chance. You win, you have a chance of hittin big or little or strikin out. Just gotta grind. Only way to raise your chances is by playin more. I notice when i hit diamond ornaments dropped like crazy so now i have everything for cent. But it was all luck

Brutal_DaDo
08-13-2018, 07:23 AM
Its literally like gambling, its all chance. You win, you have a chance of hittin big or little or strikin out. Just gotta grind. Only way to raise your chances is by playin more. I notice when i hit diamond ornaments dropped like crazy so now i have everything for cent. But it was all luck

Thanks my dude, well i guess iíll never make it to diamond iíve been finding just better people than me ahaha, yesterday i fought an overall rep of 651 and i was like what is this ? How is that possible ahaha

ChampionRuby50g
08-13-2018, 07:50 AM
Despite this game basically being labeled a disappointment as soon as it came out by every youtuber and game critic for this specific reason, ubisoft has not fixed its god awful servers. I was in a tournament where i was winning against a higher ranked player and it disconnected us both after freezing up despite there being no lag, and now we are at a 30 min ban from ranked........... not to mention the daily random 2 disconnects in any game mode ever. Also aside from xp unless you anhialate everyone with the op heroes you wont get much rewards and sometimes its faster to spam dominion like everyone else. Due to this and how god awful the stamina system is after like 2 years or more, the game is a bit dead anywhere outside of like 2 game modes. Lesson to be learned here is stay away from ubisoft games until its on a mega sale cus jesus christ lots of people are still having server issues

1. The game hasnít been out for even close to two years. If you are going to rant about something get your facts right first.
2. If you do choose to rant anyway, perhaps offer some suggestions to fix the stamina system and list why you think itís bad so you can actually, possibly, be some sort of help to the community/devs.
3. Servers for the majority of people, including myself, have been a massive success and I rarely disconnect from a game now despite having horrible internet.

Sweaty_Sock
08-13-2018, 09:25 AM
3. Servers for the majority of people, including myself, have been a massive success and I rarely disconnect from a game now despite having horrible internet.

I've found them a little too successful... people with lag out their ears somehow sticking in the game as they teleport around the map :)

Think of the positives to that slow, slow search timer- grab 3 buddies and all hit search together, odds are you'll get your own 4 man tourney (forcing everyone to play shugo is optional)

voiddp
08-13-2018, 09:38 AM
Well what did you expect from "low activity" game mode... It basically means that there are too few players in matchmaking to make it balanced.
If you want something balanced than don't go anywere near low activity.

I have hopes for next tournaments, when they will actually dissable ranked duels. This can make some of people who now just play ranked duels to go participate for 2-3 days. And maybe will have as least medium activity and players to choose from in matchmaking