PDA

View Full Version : How to build your hero in terms of an attack stats?

NHLGoldenKnight
08-11-2018, 08:38 AM
I never put much effort into building my hero stats for 4v4, usually I would go with something neutral. Since I am spending some time on gear upgrades can someone explain to me in detail relationship between attact, dp and block damage?

How would you build different classes? Currently, I am working on Conq and I am not sure where to buff his stats. Thanks

voiddp
08-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Attack - adds total % to your dmg numbers.
Defence lowers dmg takes by total %
DP - lowers defence and revenge def of the enemy on total %. Down to zero.

Everyone have big DP just in case and it can be up to 17% i think. Def can be up to 14-15 dont remember. So Defence is just trash stat. If you dont want for enemy to get bonus above his attack %, just dont go lower than 0. But even then -2-3% or 0 dont make so much difference.

Usual viable build that everyone use.: Stamina cost reduction, minimum def. Big attack and bigger penetration. Revenge gain, Rev Defence, For aggressive heroes Rev. Att. Big Debuff Resistance to negate perks, stuns, bleeds.
and something else if you have something.

Other builds are just non existent

HazelrahFirefly
08-11-2018, 01:14 PM
Dont bother though. Barely even worry about stats on gear because they are disappearing in 2 months, to be replaced by perks.

Seriously, don't spend a single steel on customizing gear until the 16th of October, because I'm guessing we're going to have to spend a lot to get the perks we want on the gear we want.

voiddp
08-11-2018, 01:16 PM
Well you can customize without steel with just drops. And 2 months is long enough to bother a bit

NHLGoldenKnight
08-11-2018, 07:15 PM
Well I was hoping that current stats will transform in equal perks, otherwise we all spent so much steel for nothing.

Is there any issue if you go dp in negative? Because I have some heroes that have huge attack stats but dp and block damage are deep in red.

voiddp
08-11-2018, 11:44 PM
Not sure how dp work in minus as it was never an option for me to not take it. I guess it should logically anti penetrate def aka give to enemy bonus to his def with its %. So basically it should be lowering your DMG numbers by -% of your DP. Could be double nerf like that, DMG lowered by enemy def if he has some, and then lowered again by your DP that adds to enemy def.

If its like that really then its just more reason to always have it in plus to max your attack.

Because having it in plus ups or attack DMG by negating enemy def to 0.

Block damage on the other hand sure is useless.. Chip DMG numbers are like 4-5 DMG, so buffing it or nerfing it by 1 don't matter.

PS: someone knowing should clarify about what -DP does. Or maybe I will test tomorrow if I will find some blade like that again, interesting..

PPS: There wont be any equal perks migration.3 Just totally random perk stats on unequipped inventory. And 2-3 random but fully active perks on all equipped sets.