PDA

View Full Version : Garage

Lpbleu1
08-10-2018, 04:46 PM
I was wondering if the issue with the garage is going to be fixed or not. The problem is when I select a car to be in a certain spot and I leave my garage and go back in the car is either not where I put it or a different car replaces it.

UbiGabrinth
08-12-2018, 12:15 AM
I have reported this issue, but I do not have information on when a fix may be released. Thank you for the report.

AlbyFast7
08-14-2018, 04:08 PM
I have reported this issue, but I do not have information on when a fix may be released. Thank you for the report.

Hello Gabbin its been a month since the last patch was introduced. We need some answers on this garage clitch.
Please let us know what is happening with it as it big problem that needs to be adressed.

Also why is it we never and yet still do no have the ability to map the sequential transmission. When is this going to be adressed this is also huge problem that should have already been fixed on day one and if not on the first patch.

Please give us some answers as this mapping problem I have researched and cant find anyone even talking about it.

Kmi_V2
08-14-2018, 05:32 PM
This issue seriously needs to be fixed whenever i want to display a car ill choose it and when i leave the garage and come back the cars that I placed have not saved and are back to the first cars i purchased this is seriously frustrating!

UbiMatcha
08-15-2018, 10:14 AM
Hey guys, apologies we still don't have an update for this.
If we receive any new info we'll let you know.

Thanks.