PDA

View Full Version : Help with 2-step verification

WelcomeCat.
08-09-2018, 07:19 PM
I lost access to google authenticator. Please help me. What can i do now? And i forgot my unique passwords. :( :( :'( Help me, please.

WelcomeCat.
08-09-2018, 07:21 PM
i changed my profile picture and i can't change my name. nvm. just please tell me what can i do? I am 215 level at R6S. Last day i reset my phone and i lost google authenticator. :(

UbiGabrinth
08-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Please send me a PM with your account information for the Ubisoft account that you are having troubles with.

UbiGabrinth
08-09-2018, 07:28 PM
Please note that the best place to receive account assistance is from places like our Ubisoft Support Facebook and Twitter via private or direct messages, our support portal (https://support.ubi.com) where you can send an email or chat with an agent depending on the time of day, or on the phone though that option is both area and time dependent.

WelcomeCat.
08-09-2018, 07:29 PM
Wow my friend. I found the text document in my One Note account. And there is six unique recovery codes. I love myself, i love ubisoft or anything. I am happy now. Then, how i delete this post? :D :D :D :D :D YAAAAAAAAY!

UbiGabrinth
08-09-2018, 08:28 PM
You don't need to worry about deleting the thread. If someone else is looking for help, they may find it and now know what to do. :)