PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki has become ridiculous

V0LUM3Z
08-09-2018, 05:48 PM
I just want to bring to ubisoft's attention upon facing a shugoki today. I had 3/4 health and shugoki was just about KO'd when he did a back breaking move and KO'd me. That seems ridiculously OP in my opinion. At least with a character like centurion it takes some work and multiple moves to take down 3/4 health.

ALSO: Shugoki's poise. I understand warden's shield bash not breaking his poise..but for a fully charged shield bash to not break it seems beyond unfair and unrealistic.

Just my 2 cents.

TSCDescon
08-09-2018, 06:02 PM
Yeah lets keep nerfing a character that is already, if not, useless.

That OHK gimmick is all he has along with light into head butt.

And its your fault for getting OHKd.

kingy1997
08-09-2018, 06:07 PM
It's people like you that are ruining this game -_- shugoki has been nerfed to oblivion and is F tier now! Demons embrace is the easiest move in the game to avoid and using it almost always equals losing a third of the shugokis own hp for missing. It only ever lands if you stam punish and judge the timing to the millisecond, or wall splat someone and once again time it perfectly. Just dodge it, I got hit by it once when I started this game and have never since been hit again cause I barely ever see shigokis due to the nerfs that plague them :(

MetalDevil19
08-09-2018, 06:12 PM
It's people like you that are ruining this game -_- shugoki has been nerfed to oblivion and is F tier now! Demons embrace is the easiest move in the game to avoid and using it almost always equals losing a third of the shugokis own hp for missing. It only ever lands if you stam punish and judge the timing to the millisecond, or wall splat someone and once again time it perfectly. Just dodge it, I got hit by it once when I started this game and have never since been hit again cause I barely ever see shigokis due to the nerfs that plague them :(

Yeah lets keep nerfing a character that is already, if not, useless.

That OHK gimmick is all he has along with light into head butt.

And its your fault for getting OHKd.

This ^^^^

TSCDescon
08-09-2018, 06:17 PM
OP is probably a new player. But I wont blame him for that. However; crying out nerf to a nonexistent character is just not wise.

If want opness, watch a revenge build Zerk two shots a full hp Shugoki on YouTube, just a 30 sec vid. Then come back here and tell me if the DE OHK gimmick is op.

Just saying.

kingy1997
08-09-2018, 06:21 PM
OP is probably a new player. But I wont blame him for that. However; crying out nerf to a nonexistent character is just not wise.

If want opness, watch a revenge build Zerk two shots a full hp Shugoki on YouTube, just a 30 sec vid. Then come back here and tell me if the DE OHK gimmick is op.

Just saying.

I personally have the most trouble with kensei's. The guessing game of feints and dodgy heavies always makes me whif under pressure x)