PDA

View Full Version : Reworks?

Erhanninja
08-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Was it really necessary to give this much ridicilious tools like seriously?

You devs are insane. Spammable shield crush with no risk into free light. This **** is being abused every single game just CC the enemy and gank gank gank. And she has counter crush? Are you guys joking? There is no consistent in **** you are doing! She has deflect counter crush. Why not give Zerk HA as well?

Why did you have to give Warden so fast forward dash attack? Itís heavy as well. He has charged shoulder bash already. You just increased ganking **** in this game so much. Then of course more UB **** for ganking.

These 2 are unstoppable now. And we thought Shaman was bad.

I play as Nobu. I play with 600ms lights. Warden can dash forward with less time than this with heavy. Nobu got nerfed 3 times. They nerfed sidewinder to to 600ms coz itís heavy gave 500ms valiant **** to Warden. Where is the logic in this? She has no viable tools.

Warden can step back and avoid my kick and counter me with shoulder bash. Can you imagine? He has more time to step back and initiate shoulder bash while Iím kicking already.

Anything I can do everyody else can do better. Whatís the point of having this hero in the game? HS is slow as ****. So much stamina consuming and predictable. Valk has full block stance goes instant with knock down

Dom is infested with all Valk and Warden.

Card1acArrest
08-09-2018, 11:27 AM
Go train vs them in arena. NOBUSHI is indeed not the top of the pops now, agree.

Many nobushis spam their kick after hit and most medium /low fall for it, right? Your kick is same speed as Valk sweep. The bash can be dodged. So can your kick.

Warden is strong allright.. i dont like facing them. :) they got a bit of more hp than my valk and the SB is really good now.

The forwards heavy is kinda slow i hear so practice parry or block vs it. It is weaker than Shaman jump attack or orochi Stormrush.

Ubi-Lucipus
08-09-2018, 11:37 AM
We welcome feedback and suggestions, and we also encourage discussion as long as it is constructive and delivered properly. Please refrain from using inappropriate language and keep the thread and discussions clean.

JOHN19812017
08-09-2018, 12:35 PM
shugoki,warloard,lawbringer, is seems all the heavy characters need this i mean shugoki gets a free light of a GB that does 4dmg thats so bad. they all need something to counter the light spam this game has turned into. big characters should be exactly that bigger health bigger damage to counter the slow movement. if a shugoki hits you with a heavy you should know it

Charmzzz
08-09-2018, 12:46 PM
shugoki,warloard,lawbringer, is seems all the heavy characters need this i mean shugoki gets a free light of a GB that does 4dmg thats so bad. they all need something to counter the light spam this game has turned into. big characters should be exactly that bigger health bigger damage to counter the slow movement. if a shugoki hits you with a heavy you should know it

Uhm, what? Shugo gets a Light off a GB? No Bro, he gets his 25 Damage golf-swing (with massive ledging capability) for free after GB. Or a wall-splat for a guaranteed Demon Embrace for 40 Damage and 40 Heal.

Warlord - free monster push or free heavy for 25/30 Damage
Lawbringer - free Impale for 15 Damage + ledging or Wallsplat mostly that adds another free heavy for 30 Damage

JOHN19812017
08-09-2018, 01:41 PM
Uhm, what? Shugo gets a Light off a GB? No Bro, he gets his 25 Damage golf-swing (with massive ledging capability) for free after GB. Or a wall-splat for a guaranteed Demon Embrace for 40 Damage and 40 Heal.

Warlord - free monster push or free heavy for 25/30 Damage
Lawbringer - free Impale for 15 Damage + ledging or Wallsplat mostly that adds another free heavy for 30 Damage

watch the vid i cant post the link im on my xbox atm ( youtube his name is freeze vid is called for honor-undocumented changes in season 7 patch) i know you can get all that golf-swing or wall-splat dmg but at the end off the day its still another shuko nerf. i guess what I'm saying is if you missed the wall splat you could get a free light but now it only does 4dmg

Alustar.
08-09-2018, 01:43 PM
Wait, wait wait... Did he really just say, "why not give zerk hyper armor"? XD

Wes8504
08-09-2018, 02:35 PM
Wait, wait wait... Did he really just say, "why not give zerk hyper armor"? XD

I believe OP meant why not give Valk Zerk's level of Hyper Armor.

TSCDescon
08-09-2018, 06:12 PM
We donít need another Zerk HA.

True fact: Zerk HA is better than Shugokis.