PDA

View Full Version : [REMOVED] - russian lagging/lag switching cheater

SuguruMisato
08-08-2018, 02:07 PM
I will not be polite to such kinds of trash as this player.

[REMOVED]

We played 2 rounds with him and he was TELEPORTING around the map. My FPS started dropping for some unknown reason to 50 because of this.

He was lagging beyond any possible explanation. Ubisoft, you will see something like 8 reports on this guy for cheating. If he was not lag switching, then it is you responsibilioty to fix these issues with russians connecting to your servers. Yes, this guy was russian.

A little screeny below, because I feel like it. I feel like showing these kind of trash behavior of people is the only way to have them gone from the world.

Few more like these and I will start recording this game to prove that the netcode in this is purely broken and whoever's lagging is in advantage.

[REMOVED IMAGE]

Halvtand
08-08-2018, 02:11 PM
Please remove the user's name from your thread. Naming and shaming is against the forum rules. Send this info to the support team instead so they might do something about it.

SpaceJim12
08-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Please remove the user's name from your thread. Naming and shaming is against the forum rules. Send this info to the support team instead so they might do something about it.

Unfortunatly, Ubi did nothing to him. Me and my friend both played against this guys three times in Dominion. He is not lagswitcher, he have cheats, and we reported him three times, which makes six overall reports only from us, and at least one from our random teammate. This guy just win cause of cheats and than spam "ez" in chat.
And looks like he still in game and feels fine.

SuguruMisato
08-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Hahaha, so his name was removed along with a screenshot... Hahahaha, thanks Ubi for protecting cheaters. MUCH APPRECIATED.

Ubi-Lucipus
08-08-2018, 03:01 PM
I will not be polite to such kinds of trash as this player.

[REMOVED]

We played 2 rounds with him and he was TELEPORTING around the map. My FPS started dropping for some unknown reason to 50 because of this.

He was lagging beyond any possible explanation. Ubisoft, you will see something like 8 reports on this guy for cheating. If he was not lag switching, then it is you responsibilioty to fix these issues with russians connecting to your servers. Yes, this guy was russian.

A little screeny below, because I feel like it. I feel like showing these kind of trash behavior of people is the only way to have them gone from the world.

Few more like these and I will start recording this game to prove that the netcode in this is purely broken and whoever's lagging is in advantage.

[REMOVED IMAGE]

Please do not name and shame on our forums, the post and thread has been edited to reflect the Forum Rules (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181761-Forum-Rules).

Send a report to our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB) with the information you can provide and they will look into it further.

SpaceJim12
08-08-2018, 03:18 PM
Send a report to our Support Team with the information you can provide and they will look into it further.

I'm sorry, but this is a bad way to fight against cheaters. Why we need in game reporting, if everytime we should report to Support Team?
As I metioned, this player was reported 7 times in three matches. And still he plays the game and keep on ruining game for others.

Halvtand
08-08-2018, 03:26 PM
I'm sorry, but this is a bad way to fight against cheaters. Why we need in game reporting, if everytime we should report to Support Team?
As I metioned, this player was reported 7 times in three matches. And still he plays the game and keep on ruining game for others.

Thing is, when you report in-game you only set up a flag. The team must then dig into the data to figure out what the issue is. This takes a lot of time and some stuff can be really hard to differentiate from skill.
If you report manually through the web page and attach proof such as a video clip then the window for misinterpretation disappears and the report can be processed a lot faster.
Personally I always try to do both. Record through a few matches if I can, report every match and then send the footage to support. Can't get clearer than that.

Vakris_One
08-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Thing is, when you report in-game you only set up a flag. The team must then dig into the data to figure out what the issue is. This takes a lot of time and some stuff can be really hard to differentiate from skill.
If you report manually through the web page and attach proof such as a video clip then the window for misinterpretation disappears and the report can be processed a lot faster.
Personally I always try to do both. Record through a few matches if I can, report every match and then send the footage to support. Can't get clearer than that.
Well put. Plus, the no naming and shaming policy is there to cut down on forum witch hunts and abuse via personal little vendetta's which are unproductive.

SpaceJim12
08-08-2018, 05:04 PM

And if I can't record video, I don't have rights to pointed on a obvious cheater? I played this game enough to divide skill and cheat. And if I reported someone in-game it's not a flag, it's call to action. Devs should discovered cheating or not, and ban the player.
I play For Honor, fighting game, and I don't want to play with cheaters. I'm not Ubisoft company private detective to investigate every cheating situation, collect and provide proofs etc.

Look at Rainbow 6 Siege. I could see bunned people even during match. In many PvP games we see massive cleaning from cheaters and toxic players. Nothing of this happend with For Honor, and some cheaters keep on playing the game without any trouble.

SpaceJim12
08-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Well put. Plus, the no naming and shaming policy is there to cut down on forum witch hunts and abuse via personal little vendetta's which are unproductive.

Sometimes I can't even naming this guys.
When you in the middle of the fight, see cheating from Raider for example, and then you open up score and it's three Raiders in enemy team.