PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected from session on 70% of matches

Jastorm187
08-08-2018, 03:49 AM
Tonight has been horrible. This happens randomly throughout the matches, everywhere from right after the first cut scene to right before end cut scene. Even had it happen before i even got into a lobby.

Connection with the session has been lost. please Check the internet connection. Returning to main menu.
For more information Contact support.ubisoft.com for more information. (0006000121) v13.220

Would love to know why? Cant count how much rewards ive lost, orders have taken 5 times longer to achieve... Extremely frustrated!

ShadowForMVP
08-08-2018, 04:13 PM
This issue was really bad for me last night as well.

I actually quit this game, roughly a year ago in relation to ( the new spammy characters ) and the terrible connection issues. So many dropped games, it seemed like 75% of the time one of us would drop from a game ( me and 3 friends ).

A friend was on a YT spree, were suggested vid after suggested vid took him to a For Honor video and he suggested we try it again and see if after this long the server issues had been fixed.
The first few days had been great, 1 or 2 random drops per gaming session which was manageable, however last night was so frustrating again. Played about 2 hours, and had 1 of the 3 of us drop out in about 45% of the games until we finally gave up and went back to fortnite.

I hope this was just some sort of one off, with Games for Gold hosting this game soon, lots of new people should be coming in and lets hope that doesn't further increase the disconnects.

*Disclaimer I never have internet/connection problems on any game I play, I have played 100's of online head to head games with sports titles and 1000s of fortnite matches without ever having a connection issue. Just so people don't think this is a user related issue.

Kaijudub
08-08-2018, 04:51 PM
yup getting this now..

whats occuring ubisoft? I keep getting told theres a critical error......

Tartherian
08-08-2018, 06:47 PM
Getting disconnected from the server nearly every match. NAT is good, latency is like 17..

So games unplayable now.

Jastorm187
08-09-2018, 12:38 AM
Day 2: Still happening. All of there "helpful" troubleshooting advice says to reboot the game or your xbox. I have no troubles playing any other game... So what is it really Ubisoft! This is getting as bad as it was at release with your P2P connections. Only now i cant blame rage quitters.

DefiledDragon
08-09-2018, 02:11 AM
I reckon they run the servers on the cheapest hardware possible, probably somebody's old Dell laptop or something, stuck in a stationery cupboard in Ubisoft's offices.

Jastorm187
08-09-2018, 02:29 AM
Error 0006000121
Playing dominion.

Im going to post the error code everytime it happens here. If they dont respond ill create a new thread until they acknowledge

DefiledDragon
08-09-2018, 03:29 AM
This is ridiculous. I haven't seen this poor of a level of connectivity in an online game since I played on dial up in the 90's and even that was more stable that this. What the **** is going on? Sort it out Ubisoft, you've got more money than Uganda. Pay for some decent servers and infrastructure for the love of God.