PDA

View Full Version : Are the Communication Commands Documented????

AStotzer
11-10-2004, 08:29 AM
Does anybody know if the Communications menu commands are documented anywhere?? I want to setup my GameCommander voice recognition to work with it.

Thanks....

AStotzer
11-10-2004, 08:29 AM
Does anybody know if the Communications menu commands are documented anywhere?? I want to setup my GameCommander voice recognition to work with it.

Thanks....

AStotzer
11-11-2004, 08:33 AM
Anybody?,... Anybody?

Buzzer1
11-11-2004, 08:39 AM
What do you mean by documented anyway?
What each command means?
Or what each keypress does? <-then you just have to go in-game and see what com->1->4 etc does.

I would like to see some more description of each command.
Like - do I have to order my men to attack ground targets etc, or will they do that automatically when they close in on the target?
Or will they attack as/if we pass over the IP-waypoint?

AStotzer
11-11-2004, 08:52 AM
Documented, as in 'written down' in a Word document, text file, or even Adobe .pdf.

The BuddyBoys.net did this for Lomac and it was extremely handy when setting up voice recognition software.

Buzzer1
11-11-2004, 09:07 AM
Why don't you just go in-game and write it down?
Would take you 5min - its not that many.

Tully__
11-11-2004, 09:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buzzer1:
Why don't you just go in-game and write it down?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Take screenshots, it's quicker.

roybaty
11-11-2004, 09:45 AM
Well your best bet aside from doing it yourself is to look around for some game commander profiles online, I have to believe somebody has posted them somewhere, and since most if not all of the commands are identical to Final Battles/IL2 you can use those as well.

I myself use Shoot 1.6, it's pretty good, and it's free (though I believe you can make a donation if you like). If you want to give Shoot a try I'd be happy to provide a profile.

Shoot website:
http://clans.gameclubcentral.com/shoot/

Ironhorse65
04-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Hi,
I'm not sure if you would still be interested but if you are, I have built an Excel document that covers all the voice commands and corresponding keystrokes for Pacific Fighter. I am using Game Commander 2 and all the commands seem to work OK. I did have to retrain a few because of their length I guess. If you would like me to send you a copy, send me an email. stingray69@ direcway.com

Ironhorse65