PDA

View Full Version : Dominion is infested with warden now.

AmsKraken
08-07-2018, 06:37 PM
Was Warden buff really what this game needs?

I know the patch was just released but 3 or 4 out of 8 in dominion play Warden and it was a pain in the *** the shoulder bash before. Now they have another unblockable, and the increased damage and stamina cost reduction is stupid. So much damage and more and more unblockables in the game. The game now is about spamming unblockables and no more.

Knight_Raime
08-07-2018, 06:43 PM
This happens whenever new heros/reworks drop.
And yes. He needed a buff.

Stop blaming the game and start accepting responsibility for your poor plays. The game will continue to be unfun and you'll never get better as a player if you stick with this attitude.

iAurelia
08-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Not only in dominion, especially in duels, that's why I don't play them anymore, it's just not fun getting shoulder spammed to death every single game.

David_gorda
08-07-2018, 07:10 PM
Lots of wardens and Valkyries now and it should be expected since they just got Reworked. The Warden shoulderbash isnt as good as before but he has more tools and is more intresting to play with and against IMO. His strong now but not op. Warden and kensai are the best reworks IMO.

The_B0G_
08-07-2018, 07:10 PM
To be honest I was seeing a lot of wardens in Dominion before the buff lol

In my opinion the warden plays a lot like kensei now, he's strong but if you read him correctly and are patient you can beat him. Neither are invincible or too fast to react to.

BTTrinity
08-07-2018, 07:35 PM
Theres lots of whatever gets reworked whenever something gets reworked....

Yes Warden needed a buff, he had the most one dimensional, and the most stale kit in the game.

VampireDovah
08-07-2018, 08:28 PM
At least it's better having a bunch of highlanders running around, that's a gg off the bat unless you can parry all those unblockables...that is until someone just grabs you.

DefiledDragon
08-07-2018, 11:23 PM
At least it's better having a bunch of highlanders running around, that's a gg off the bat unless you can parry all those unblockables...that is until someone just grabs you.

I played a dominion match against a team of 4 highlanders who just stood in one zone. It was impossible to deal with. Don't get me wrong, they all knew what they were doing, but it was ridiculous.

Helnekromancer
08-08-2018, 01:12 AM
Warden now is just put into that pile of Heroes who is pick in 4v4 justto spam their unblockables in a gank to **** up your defense system, so frustrating to deal with..

DefiledDragon
08-08-2018, 02:24 AM
Warden now is just put into that pile of Heroes who is pick in 4v4 justto spam their unblockables in a gank to **** up your defense system, so frustrating to deal with..

There are many, far more irritating things to deal with than a top heavy unblockable in a gank. It's about time the master of the longsword and poster boy of the game got an unblockable tbh.

RexXZ347
08-08-2018, 02:39 AM
I don't play warden but the shoulder bash is dodgeable now. But the shoulder bash to guard break is almost of the same timing it's just that you'll immediately know that you're ****ed up or you ****ed up your enemy.

Charmzzz
08-08-2018, 09:36 AM
This happens whenever new heros/reworks drop.

I don't want to be that guy again, but no, that did not happen with Nobu and PK when they got their "Reworks" (aka Nerfs). ;)

Erhanninja
08-08-2018, 10:24 AM
I can understand the rework but few things I canít comprehend.

First going into mix up after zone with UB. No other hero has this. Warden has very fast zone already. They removed free GB as well already. Did they really do this?

Valiant breakthrough is probably one of the stupidest ideas in this game. First of all itís not valiant at all. Itís ugly AF. It covers ridicilious distance. I have to do 6-7 forward dash to catch up. Itís heavy so he can execute. Plus itís very fast. He has charged shoulder bash already why give same move twice one is delay other one instant.

ChampionRuby50g
08-08-2018, 10:52 AM
I can understand the rework but few things I canít comprehend.

First going into mix up after zone with UB. No other hero has this. Warden has very fast zone already. They removed free GB as well already. Did they really do this?

Valiant breakthrough is probably one of the stupidest ideas in this game. First of all itís not valiant at all. Itís ugly AF. It covers ridicilious distance. I have to do 6-7 forward dash to catch up. Itís heavy so he can execute. Plus itís very fast. He has charged shoulder bash already why give same move twice one is delay other one instant.

You can still get a free GB if you dodge the zone and the Warden doesnít follow up with a heavy. They removed the free GB on block to make it more in-line with other zones, like orochi. Other heroes are able to soft feint out of their zone, allowing a follow up is fine IMO because itís entirely possible to parry the heavy that follows.

It tracks you far if you roll away from Warden. So donít roll away from Wardens. SB is no longer spammable and you canít soft feint into GB, so dodging is safer if you read right. It only comes out on top, so keep your guard up top and you can still react to 500ms lights. It does 23 damage if I remember it right, (gear stats on), so itís not as punishing as a regular heavy.

SpaceJim12
08-08-2018, 11:32 AM

Raider is the only one character, who have unblockable zone, and everyone fine with this. Some chars can cancel their zone, some can't. Why warden can't have something, that noone other have?

Vakris_One
08-08-2018, 02:07 PM
I don't want to be that guy again, but no, that did not happen with Nobu and PK when they got their "Reworks" (aka Nerfs). ;)
Are you sure? I remember threads crying about Nobu's kick speed being increased and a whole bunch of threads crying about PK's dagger cancel.

Knight_Raime
08-08-2018, 07:09 PM

I recall Bushi's kick being called undodgable and pk's dagger cancel being raged at.
Neither happened to as big of a level as other reworks. but the complaints/spam of heros did happen.

Helnekromancer
08-10-2018, 01:12 AM
You can just put Warden into that pile of Heroes, who glide 8 feet with a tracking heavy.

This one especially just looks so bad, like he's stumbling forward, not able to hold his sword, Idk I just find it funny now I'm getting sneak attacked by Wardens because of that move so annoying on console,

NinjaRonin85
08-10-2018, 03:43 AM
I can't beleave you guys are complaining about wardens dash forward heavy, it only comes from top it's easy to parry or block, where as shaman can dash forwards and attack from any direction a lot faster than warden, then she gets into her op soft faint mix up, warden is fine this must just be assassin mains crying because they can't run away from a fight anymore lmao.

Charmzzz
08-10-2018, 09:59 AM
I can't beleave you guys are complaining about wardens dash forward heavy, it only comes from top it's easy to parry or block, where as shaman can dash forwards and attack from any direction a lot faster than warden, then she gets into her op soft faint mix up, warden is fine this must just be assassin mains crying because they can't run away from a fight anymore lmao.

Almost correct, but Shaman is not "faster". Equally fast in one direction to be precise.

Kamen42
08-10-2018, 10:03 AM
Everything is infested with Warden :D