PDA

View Full Version : Logic

Maxime_Qc-
08-07-2018, 01:10 PM
Could we please get some logic kit with the warrior please...

The more the game go on the worst it goes in term of logic...

Like how the **** his everyone attack faster than pk

Even highlander with the heavyest sword in the world his faster than pk dagger hit...

And what with the lack of originality with buffinhmg EVERYONE LIGHT in every ****ing rework

So that'a is your solution to everything now ?

Orochi ... yeah faster light combos...

Warden ... make him FASTER

VALKYRIE : BUFF HER LIGHT AGAIN

PEACEKEEPER ... ARE YOU CRAZY NEVER GIVE HER THE FAST LIGHT SHE DESERVE do you ear me NEVER or your fired

Thats how ubisoft devs be like

The_B0G_
08-07-2018, 01:18 PM
I don't play PK but I can't see how she can possibly be slower than HL, he's absolutely useless in defense stance, throwing a heavy 1v1 is asking to be parried unless you manage to time it perfect and use his tiny HA window to trade.

I do agree that the 400 ms light attack is getting out of hand, playing on console is a guessing game most of the time now, reacting to attacks is becoming a thing of the past.

Maxime_Qc-
08-07-2018, 01:30 PM
This gane so full of ********...

: Not being able to activate revenge mode when you want...
-------------
Not just when you down on the ground ... there is plenty of different thing that can block you from activate revenge... like a simple push follow by all the ennemy hit one after another keep you lock in the bouncing everywhete animation yoi can spam revenge button it won't activate ...
-----------------
: NOT being able to use ennemy as human shield ...
---------------------
Like guardbreaking one and pushing it on his ally... his ally can hit you litterally TROUGHT his friend.... so what's the point of repositionning

---------------------

Hit = no damage

Yeah it happen 10 times per games now ..

Im guardbreaking to make sure my shugo friend land his super heavy hit...

Successfull hit... : NO DAMAGE ... ennemy gain revenge... SUPER COOL !!!!

---------------------

Getting hit or shoulder bash litterally throught a wall ... yes i have it on video !!!

---------------

SpaceJim12
08-07-2018, 02:08 PM
I don't play PK but I can't see how she can possibly be slower than HL, he's absolutely useless in defense stance, throwing a heavy 1v1 is asking to be parried unless you manage to time it perfect and use his tiny HA window to trade.

HL lights in Offensive Form are insane fast after all.=)
But he easily knocking off from this form, so I don't think it's a huge problem.

The_B0G_
08-07-2018, 02:16 PM
HL lights in Offensive Form are insane fast after all.=)
But he easily knocking off from this form, so I don't think it's a huge problem.

Neutral HL lights use a lot of stamina and do very little damage, they're only useful in stopping attacks/mixing it up.

David_gorda
08-07-2018, 03:02 PM
The Game is pure trash, the dev noob that decided that we going to break defensive meta with 400ms attacks should be fired. Its a lightspam party on console with all assassin noobs spamming their nobrain lights. Zzzzzzz. The Game was actually fun during season 1 but after that its gone downhill more and more. Going to delete this pile Of garbage Game and never but another one from ubifail.

The_B0G_
08-07-2018, 04:20 PM
Since season 6 I've had to start using Warlord for his full block, it's the only way I can defend light spam. (PS4)

David_gorda
08-07-2018, 04:38 PM
Since season 6 I've had to start using Warlord for his full block, it's the only way I can defend light spam. (PS4) conq zone works good to. But Game is just boring now. I had some fun playing the new Warden but most Of the assassin classes are boring to play against.

The_B0G_
08-07-2018, 05:04 PM
conq zone works good to. But Game is just boring now. I had some fun playing the new Warden but most Of the assassin classes are boring to play against.

Yeah I tried him out too but I felt dirty after using him.