PDA

View Full Version : Your bots are really intelligent...

ChampionRuby50g
08-07-2018, 09:07 AM
https://xboxclips.com/Slab+of+VB+Cans/c5ae905e-2a0b-4bb7-bd75-2ecc001c2c7c

So the bot decides to call for help when itís whole team is dead and spends 20 plus seconds standing still doing nothing. this happening is nothing new either. No wonder teams end up getting blown aside like a leaf in a cyclone as soon as two players leave, which is the case in the game in my clip. The bots literally stand there and do nothing.

HazelrahFirefly
08-07-2018, 09:09 PM
I've actually noticed it happening even more than usual. I dont have the clip, but I had a lawbringer bot stand there on some stairs while just around the corner the enemy revived and the rest of "our" team was breaking. It was ludicrous.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-07-2018, 09:47 PM
One time recently I had a bot standing about 5 ft from my revive. No enemies just standing on the zone 5 feet away from my wounded body. I even called for help and it ignored it and stood still.

Baggin_
08-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Lol but both the bots did better than the player on bottom. :D

Mirage6201
08-08-2018, 01:46 AM
They could fix the revive bug. The one that goes on and off teasing you.

ChampionRuby50g
08-08-2018, 02:42 AM
Lol but both the bots did better than the player on bottom. :D

Like youíve never joined a game thatís already been running for several minutes with only 1 ally and done poorly. I imagine you always win 4v1s and are perfect?

Nice work going completely off topic just to be toxic as well. This isnít about doing well in game, itís about Ubisoftís bots literally doing nothing for 20 seconds.

Haplo_Bane
08-08-2018, 03:45 AM
The bots. Lately in games I've seen and experienced amazing AI. This is not one of those games. Worst AI I'v experienced in over 10 years. Sure,the Lvl 3 bots can block and parry forever,but the decision making of all 3 is atrocious. Not only do they just stand there,but they're not even aware the enemy is near until they're hit. My favorite is when you go to help one fighting 2 players, It runs away. I died once and watched what it did. It had decided to kill minions,slowly. A light swing every now and then. It wasn't healing when killing minions,just slowly taking damage.Mind you, we had the far zone. It could of healed. The 2 I was fighting,revive,heal and head towards the bot in the middle. 2 players bearing down on it as it casually flails a light at a minion. Dead. Pointless. The bots are just so so pointless. Unfortunately this won't change until competent developers are introduced. The current devs have already shown us what they can do and what they can't do. I would,however,would like them to do something they've already done. BRING BACK LVL 3 BOTS ONLY IN PVP. I've 'heard them say' they stopped it because it puts off new players. ubiSOFT DEVELOPERS ! The bots aren't the reason you have a low player base. High level bots are NOT what's driving new people away. I know. I ask them. Not many new players in my region. I asked one guy last night. He told me in the 3 hours he TRIED to play,he had 3 matches that worked. He was angry that he had to wait 10-15 min for a match,and when it finally started,he took 2 steps and was disconnected. Three times in a row. NOT ONCE, over the past 2 months, has ANYONE said they stopped playing because the bots were to hard. My suggestion is that the devs get together in one room,pick one dev (not roman)and then,working hard as team and applying everything they've learnt in life,pull his head out of his arse. At least then we'll have at least one dev that can see what's going on. Bring Back Team Shuffle.