PDA

View Full Version : Ranked sucks

Nemesis_4C3
08-07-2018, 12:25 AM
People keep leaving after Ive already won and I get 0%, please hot fix this like now, its absolutely dumb.

coldguy111
08-07-2018, 01:02 AM
Even though it clearly shouldn't be a thing. I can understand if somebody if someone doesn't want to lose rank. Risk and reward is skewed so badly, lose once and it's equivalent to 10 or more wins depending on rank. A forfeit or a disconnect should reward the staying player.

Kclewis2011
08-07-2018, 01:26 AM
To be honest this has put me off the game I am only playing this to try get one ornament. The problems I'm facing are I can t find any games at all, when I finally find a game after 30+ minutes the skill level between myself and other player is a considerable difference forever losing cause it needs to match me with someonw who has a much better skill level than myself. I am no longer playing this game which is sad cause I love the game but something need to change about these ranked ornaments cause there is no chance of getting them if there's no games to be played or put up against much better players

LEGENDz_31
08-09-2018, 02:22 PM
I actually like the ranked mode but people leaving is crazy. I donít get it the thought behind getting 0 points. To make it worse I just had a game where I won 3-0 and it said you win, then the guy left and still get 0 points??? The game is over. I do the get the thinking.

EvoX.
08-09-2018, 03:29 PM
This definitely needs to be looked into. I've had the same guy quit out on each of his 3 losses, before my wins would register. That's frustrating, unfair and contradicts the entire purpose of ranked.

Halvtand
08-09-2018, 05:39 PM
Check out today's WD. Your wish has been granted.

V0LUM3Z
08-09-2018, 05:53 PM
This is currently being patched. Will be fixed within the next 20 minutes.