PDA

View Full Version : I too am sam fisher, real life splinter cell

ChAoTiC-X
02-21-2005, 05:11 PM
Every weekend i go sneak out to my girlfriends house a few blocks down. I have to do this in secret becuase her parents well...dont like me. go figure. so becuase of his nazi restrictions ive resorted to being fisher.

This is fine for me, cuase ****, its alot of fun.

I live in the hills of Malibu, and its always wet here, so my gear usually consists of my black full suit, black rubber surf booties (i dunno if you know what they look like but, think of ninja socks and u have an idea), night vision goggles, face mask, gloves (cant leave a trace ;P ) and my back pack full of goodies. Goodies such as cookies and dvds for entertainment when im there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. You gots to be doing something when ur sneaking (transporting something, going to spray paint ur school ;P, going somewhere, jus something) otherwise its no fun and ull jus be that weird who sneaks around his school pointlessly trying to avoid the janitors.

Anyways, I have alot of fun doing this becuase her dad keeps the house super locked down and hes always patrolling the house looking out for me (wat an ***). so i have to climb through trees, then bypass the motion detected auto lights (those things are a *****,the slightest movemt and they turn on, have to move like a cm an hr), get onto the roof of the house, then drop onto the 2nd story guest room balacony. From there I have to sneak my way down a hallway, being the stealth master i am, into my gfs room.

Ive had great thrills doing this "game" of mine, i suggest you go out and try it for urself.

Do you guys have any adventures such as these? if so, POST THEM ON THIS DISCUSSION!!! ty.
Also, any1 have any good places to go to for spy equipment?

ChAoTiC-X
02-21-2005, 05:11 PM
Every weekend i go sneak out to my girlfriends house a few blocks down. I have to do this in secret becuase her parents well...dont like me. go figure. so becuase of his nazi restrictions ive resorted to being fisher.

I live in the hills of Malibu, and its always wet here, so my gear usually consists of my black full suit, black rubber surf booties (i dunno if you know what they look like but, think of ninja socks and u have an idea), night vision goggles, face mask, gloves (cant leave a trace ;P ) and my back pack full of goodies. Goodies such as cookies and dvds for entertainment when im there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. You gots to be doing something when ur sneaking (transporting something, going to spray paint ur school ;P, going somewhere, jus something) otherwise its no fun and ull jus be that weird who sneaks around his school pointlessly trying to avoid the janitors.

Anyways, I have alot of fun doing this becuase her dad keeps the house super locked down and hes always patrolling the house looking out for me (wat an ***). so i have to climb through trees, then bypass the motion detected auto lights (those things are a *****,the slightest movemt and they turn on, have to move like a cm an hr), get onto the roof of the house, then drop onto the 2nd story guest room balacony. From there I have to sneak my way down a hallway, being the stealth master i am, into my gfs room.

Ive had great thrills doing this "game" of mine, i suggest you go out and try it for urself.

Do you guys have any adventures such as these? if so, POST THEM ON THIS DISCUSSION!!! ty.
Also, any1 have any good places to go to for spy equipment?

Gangxta123
02-21-2005, 05:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> so my gear usually consists of my black full suit, black rubber surf booties <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
And ur girl friend Dont care about the rubber boots u wear just to visit her??

kllr-teddy
02-21-2005, 05:21 PM
"Oh man u is teh roxxors"

but seriously, try to look on first pages of forums before you post....

cause there is a topic jusssssst like this and it is....here. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=393107431&m=3341075282)

but anyway welcome to the forums.

Furious_Gopher
02-21-2005, 06:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kllr-Teddy:
"Oh man u is teh roxxors"

but seriously, try to look on first pages of forums before you post....

cause there is a topic jusssssst like this and it is....http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=393107431&m=3341075282

but anyway welcome to the forums. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let the man have his own minutes of fame

NSAagent
02-21-2005, 06:26 PM
tl;dr

seriously, though...i think you might taking this too seriously

seriously

DanielHac
02-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Dude it's a game. Don't act on it. You need a shrink... assuming you being serious which I doubt.

Ninj3r
02-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Haha, Hilarious...

Gangxta123
02-21-2005, 08:29 PM
hes been visiting a shrink for 3 years already no use...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif lol

XyZspineZyX
02-22-2005, 02:06 PM
that thing is messed up, lets see, you live in malibu (rich area i take it), and your in all black sneaking around with crapp in your backpack, and you sneak into her window.

your risking getting arested. seriously. charges: breaking and entering, sneaking around suspiciously, dude, your going to screw up eventually- and get arested.

f16cxv
02-22-2005, 02:59 PM
"Fisher get out of there, I'm not sure I can bring you home, get out of there!" LOL hilarious!!!! classic...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

BliNd-
02-22-2005, 07:56 PM
ChAotic, are you like, 11 years old? lol

Gangxta123
02-22-2005, 08:11 PM
most likely he ywait whats teh age for the full version and rating oh yea M and 18+

DanielHac
02-22-2005, 08:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SamFisher128:
that thing is messed up, lets see, you live in malibu (rich area i take it), and your in all black sneaking around with crapp in your backpack, and you sneak into her window.

your risking getting arested. seriously. charges: breaking and entering, sneaking around suspiciously, dude, your going to screw up eventually- and get arested. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not to meantion getting shot. If you entered my house in the middle of the night, you would be shot or arrested or both.

ChAoTiC-X
02-22-2005, 09:29 PM
HAHAHAHA, you guys are too funny.

Obviously none of you have had a serious relationship with some1, where you will do whatever it takes, risk whatever, to be with the one you love.

So you poke fun at me for sneaking around, but i know all of you have done the same.

It might not be to the extent to which i like to do, but you have all done it, whether it be sneaking to your kitchen to steal cookies, or sneaking in through your back door late at nite from partying.

Its just a game, dont take it too seriously? Im not, if you think about it all i am doing is going to see my gf. Only difference is i wear a black wet suit, so 1)i dont get hypothermia, sneaking over to ur gfs house in the rain wearing ur normal clothes isnt fun, you get drentched and you feel miserable. Wet suit will also keep you dry in this situation. So when i get to her house i change into the clothes i brought and im all good.
2) the color, yea i wear black so you cant see me, the idea is not to get caught.
3) the nvgs. they are great, go get a pair and you will want to wear them everywhere. ull c wat i mean when u actually have a real pair

Everything i wear and do has its purpose.
ANywayz, i was really looking for more interesting stories, not people being hypocrytes

f16cxv
02-22-2005, 10:02 PM
well... I see your point, but I can not see the point in risking your freedom from jail just to see your girl friend...I mean don't you see her in school?http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif...

Gangxta123
02-22-2005, 11:21 PM
I tired a splintercell move around my cuzins house with his to avoid his mom seeing us after hous outside.........So i just put my back to wall and slid across.Then like a dumba55 i did the roll and when i did that i didnt see his line of bikes and nocked them down mae a big noise and we got busted for beign outside but we laughed about it alter on that night haha

DanielHac
02-23-2005, 05:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChAoTiC-X:
HAHAHAHA, you guys are too funny.

Obviously none of you have had a serious relationship with some1, where you will do whatever it takes, risk whatever, to be with the one you love.

So you poke fun at me for sneaking around, but i know all of you have done the same.

It might not be to the extent to which i like to do, but you have all done it, whether it be sneaking to your kitchen to steal cookies, or sneaking in through your back door late at nite from partying.

Its just a game, dont take it too seriously? Im not, if you think about it all i am doing is going to see my gf. Only difference is i wear a black wet suit, so 1)i dont get hypothermia, sneaking over to ur gfs house in the rain wearing ur normal clothes isnt fun, you get drentched and you feel miserable. Wet suit will also keep you dry in this situation. So when i get to her house i change into the clothes i brought and im all good.
2) the color, yea i wear black so you cant see me, the idea is not to get caught.
3) the nvgs. they are great, go get a pair and you will want to wear them everywhere. ull c wat i mean when u actually have a real pair

Everything i wear and do has its purpose.
ANywayz, i was really looking for more interesting stories, not people being hypocrytes <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not "poking fun at you". I want to help you stay alive and out of jail. This is exactly how others have ended up dead.

If I access to any other information about you, I would make every attempt to contact your parents so that you might stay alive. (mods/ubi: hint hint)

The fact that you do sneak out proves that her dad is right to not let you see her. You need help.

At the very least don't ruin the game for everyone else. We don't need a story on the 6 o'clock news about a kid getting shot while "playing splinter cell".

iggadore
02-23-2005, 07:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DanielHac:
At the very least don't ruin the game for everyone else. We don't need a story on the 6 o'clock news about a kid getting shot while "playing splinter cell". <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea that would suck. And you guys know with all the "game-related murder" bull$hi€ going around they might actually start recalling/BANNING certain games. For the sake of everyone thats ever played splinter cell, man just stop this dangerous $hit just to see your gf.

Broom347
02-23-2005, 08:28 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Her dad stays up watching for you lol.

Pitt Bull
02-27-2005, 12:00 PM
yeah well.. I guess it's worth it.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

figge88
03-19-2005, 06:25 AM
I'm only wondering, why can't your girlfriend visit you?!..

sangsta1975
03-20-2005, 01:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChAoTiC-X:

Also, any1 have any good places to go to for spy equipment? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just dont wear anything when you go see her ....
she will like that also http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif