PDA

View Full Version : Heavy performance drop after last patch

j1mmorz
08-06-2018, 04:26 PM
Hello,

After the last patch my performance has been degraded a lot, to the level the game is almost unplayable, tried to put the graphics to the lowest setting, still same result. Tried to reinstall, still same problem.

I was able to play the game at highest settings before playing +70FPS without problems.

After closing the game i'm getting this error now:

"The memory could not be read"

When a lot of action is happening, sometimes I'm even getting kicked out of the game.

Regards,
Jimm

The_B0G_
08-06-2018, 06:41 PM
I noticed on PS4 in the customization menu when I'm changing patterns on equipment, my frame rate drops very low, it looks extremely laggy. I thought it was just my ps4 getting old but if you noticed as well maybe it was the last patch.

TheTool85
08-06-2018, 06:51 PM
I got the same issues. Also PS4.

Alustar.exe
08-06-2018, 06:53 PM
It seems this has been happening since that ddos attack. They might not yet have recovered

The_B0G_
08-06-2018, 07:00 PM
I only noticed the last couple of days. I figured it was due to the patch.

j1mmorz
08-08-2018, 06:25 PM
Yeah, totally unplayable on PC...

UbiJurassic
08-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Hello,

After the last patch my performance has been degraded a lot, to the level the game is almost unplayable, tried to put the graphics to the lowest setting, still same result. Tried to reinstall, still same problem.

I was able to play the game at highest settings before playing +70FPS without problems.

After closing the game i'm getting this error now:

"The memory could not be read"

When a lot of action is happening, sometimes I'm even getting kicked out of the game.

Regards,
Jimm

The message on PC that appears after closing the game is something the team is aware of and that they are looking into.

I noticed on PS4 in the customization menu when I'm changing patterns on equipment, my frame rate drops very low, it looks extremely laggy. I thought it was just my ps4 getting old but if you noticed as well maybe it was the last patch.

The framedrops in menus are also something the team is aware of and actively investigating.

We'll look to share any updates on either issues as soon as we have one!

Vakris_One
08-09-2018, 01:18 AM
The message on PC that appears after closing the game is something the team is aware of and that they are looking into.

The framedrops in menus are also something the team is aware of and actively investigating.

We'll look to share any updates on either issues as soon as we have one!
Good to hear they're aware of these two issues.

j1mmorz
08-10-2018, 07:30 PM
And what about the performance degradation? Is not that my FPS just droped some, is that game is barely unplayable, I tried even to reinstall it.

UbiJurassic
08-10-2018, 07:39 PM
And what about the performance degradation? Is not that my FPS just droped some, is that game is barely unplayable, I tried even to reinstall it.

We're aware of FPS drops in the menus, but in-game there shouldn't be any new issues effecting performance. If you can reach out to the support team (https://support.ubi.com/) and share with them your system and game files (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000emSbCAI?name=how-to-submit-dxdiag-and-msinfo-files), they can look into the issue, offer troubleshooting assistance, and if they find a new, major issue they can document it for the team to try and reproduce.

NHLGoldenKnight
08-10-2018, 08:41 PM
With all due respect UbiJurassic, do devs go out in public lobbies and play the game? Because if they do, have them try that on ps4 for couple of hours and they will have to see what we are talking about. There is a strange lag going on which occurs out of nowhere, where everyone in the game has ping 50 or less but game becomes almost unplayable, not just from my end of screen but other players as well. Last night, our opponent's team was kicked completely on 2 seperate occasions, every single member was replaced by a bot in 1 second.

That is one issue. The other is lag when source is known, such as player who has 30 ping, except when he gets into fight. Suddenly, ping can go even up to 700. So, I am not sure if that is intentionally abusing the game but they should be limit on maximum ping players can have. I play other competitive games such as GT Sport, FIFA 18 or NHL18, and in 9 out of 10 cases, those with bad connection and lag win. Specially in such a delicate game as For Honor, where every ms counts, it should be unacceptable for players to "lag switch" or to constantly have ping in range of 150-200 or even more .

Protos_88
08-10-2018, 09:00 PM
I can share you this:
repare animation warden and camera!!
and I believe new patch bring us old and new game glitches(ps4)