PDA

View Full Version : Its been fun.

paulwall_816
08-06-2018, 03:52 AM
Well this game was fun while it last. It seems that with every update the game gets worse every since the dedicated servers came out. Far too many issues with this game for it to be fun anymore. NOT talking about the ganking I got passed it I could care less. Every since the dedicated servers came out this game has some serious issues with it to a point where its not longer fun. For now i guess i go back to gears of war til find something else to play.

jmac70
08-06-2018, 04:01 AM
Someone is salty. The game has got better with every season

Hormly
08-06-2018, 04:23 AM

The recent reworks could be taken as a bad sign for the future

Darkmight_cz
08-06-2018, 05:02 AM
The recent reworks could be taken as a bad sign for the future

Well something like that. More cheesy spaming moves. Guaranteed dmg bashes etc isn't good for sure

bannex19
08-06-2018, 05:10 AM
I felt the game was better when heroes were simpler. Once the cent and shaman came out I stopped doing pvp for the most part aside from the occasional duel.

As long as they keep working on pve I'll keep playing. I also find pvers are less crappy to play with. I get sick of getting pmed by overly caffeinated college kids desperately trying to validate their gank.

Hormly
08-06-2018, 06:20 AM
Well something like that. More cheesy spaming moves. Guaranteed dmg bashes etc isn't good for sure

Exactly.

I fear that when my WL gets his rework he'll either come out of it almost untouched or turned into another conq 😕 both would result in me hanging it up.

I'll probably hang it up either way though, considering this games direction, can only imagine how cheesy the new Chinese lot will be.

I just wanted to get into a long term fighting game 😕 and SF5 amd tekken both dropped my mains from their rosters lol

Ah well,

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-06-2018, 06:45 AM
I really don't care for the next new character. I'd rather have more maps and game modes rather than constant reworks and op me fancier op characters. A basic fighting game like this on a grand scale would be great.

Mirage6201
08-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Iím not a fan of all the unblockables, however they are needed. This is apparent if you duel.

I believe people are having less fun bc of the matchmaking tweaks. Matchmaking is making games more competitive equating to lower Kd and win ratio. Losing equals less fun. The issue I have with the current MM is that it matches you with people further away increasing latency. I wish you could always MM with the closest server (lowest latency).

beerbariandh
08-06-2018, 03:27 PM
I feel like it is my duty to go back to college, graduate with some sort of tech degree, and get a job at Ubisoft so I can tell them in person that your ideas are terrible. Don't fix what isn't broke, quit polishing turds, and fix what actually is the issue.

RenegadeRasta
08-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Exactly.

I fear that when my WL gets his rework he'll either come out of it almost untouched or turned into another conq 😕 both would result in me hanging it up.

I'll probably hang it up either way though, considering this games direction, can only imagine how cheesy the new Chinese lot will be.

I just wanted to get into a long term fighting game 😕 and SF5 amd tekken both dropped my mains from their rosters lol

Ah well,

Pick up Soul Calibur 6 and Fighting EX Layer they look so good right now.

paulwall_816
08-06-2018, 11:31 PM

Kid please no one is salty if that is how you want to put it. Its called experience and observation of the game since I have played.

Before the dedicate severs around season 2 is when the game was well balanced expect the major server issue. The fighting was at least more balanced yeah there was ganking but it wasnt a big issue because of the well balanced fighting game play. The amounts of feints, light spam and glitch this game has became a issue. There is no fun in this game anymore no balance.

Arekonator
08-06-2018, 11:42 PM
>Season 2 well balanced
>literally two or three 1v1 viable heroes
Lol ok.

Camemberto
08-07-2018, 07:11 AM
When you drop For Honor, might I suggest picking up Absolver?

The style of combat is quite different, but the fact, that you can create your own moveset from a list of over 200 moves, most of which you will learn while defending against them, is just magnificent. Every duel is different and they are all very intense. No spamming here and the atmosphere as the least toxic I have seen in any game yet, partly thanks to its simplistic, non-gory art style.

This sounds like a paid add 😁

paulwall_816
08-08-2018, 09:04 PM
>Season 2 well balanced
>literally two or three 1v1 viable heroes
Lol ok.

I did not say season 2 was perfect. The game play was at least fun and the combat was better balanced then this. The over use of feints and light spam is a big issue with the intermittent glitch that happens the game is no longer fun.

Alustar.
08-08-2018, 10:35 PM
With no feints the gameplay goes back to being a very slow paced, insanely boring staring contest where either side will wait to attack because they don't want to get parried. Probably just not your game of this upsets you so much that you felt the med to post about how you are done with the game.

I got $200 that says you will still be playing and posting here long after this thread has died.

paulwall_816
08-09-2018, 02:29 AM
With no feints the gameplay goes back to being a very slow paced, insanely boring staring contest where either side will wait to attack because they don't want to get parried. Probably just not your game of this upsets you so much that you felt the med to post about how you are done with the game.

I got $200 that says you will still be playing and posting here long after this thread has died.

If you read my comment I stated overuse of faint not saying feint should not be in the game it help balance the game. The way they implemented now in the game is really unbalanced it overuse. That with light spamming is a bad unbalance to combat.

I use to play this game a lot around season 2 but with all these changes and unbalance in the game I did end going to more of competitive game.

I do play occasionally to see if anything changes. Well see some people may have same opinion.

Hormly
08-09-2018, 04:18 AM
When you drop For Honor, might I suggest picking up Absolver?

The style of combat is quite different, but the fact, that you can create your own moveset from a list of over 200 moves, most of which you will learn while defending against them, is just magnificent. Every duel is different and they are all very intense. No spamming here and the atmosphere as the least toxic I have seen in any game yet, partly thanks to its simplistic, non-gory art style.

This sounds like a paid add 😁

Absolve intrigued me but wasn't it a bit of a dud?

Devils-_-legacy
08-09-2018, 04:30 AM
Absolve intrigued me but wasn't it a bit of a dud?

Massive dud ended up being a free game with ps plus and the devs have stated there done with absolver so no more new content