PDA

View Full Version : When perks release for those of us that are refined 2.

Girl2Good
08-05-2018, 04:06 PM
Just watched the presentation for the new perk system. I like the idea, however it was stated that the perks we get in our current gear will be random Refined 4.

I disagree that they should be random perks. We have spend a lot of steel and time crafting the way we want our gear. So how about for those of us who are completely maxed out with refined 2 gear, we get to choose our 3 perks at the start of the season for whichever character is refined. The choices can not he changed.

I feel this is fair for those of us who have spent a lot of out time fine tuning our gear since if this system was in place this is how we would of made it anyways.

CandleInTheDark
08-05-2018, 04:11 PM
The problem is there is never going to be a perfect way of doing this, I remember the gear stat change, I went from a deliberately no revenge build orientated set to one that was max revenge at the expense of everything else.

Ideally if they are changing something like gear they should let people choose what goes on each set, at least for equipped gear, but given this is the second time and they haven't either time I am guessing there is a reason this isn't feasible.

voiddp
08-05-2018, 04:18 PM
well at least you can equip different 3 sets at the same time and hope that you will get usefull active perks at least in some of them. There will be from what to choose and combine.
And maybe some random stuff in inventory will help too.