PDA

View Full Version : The DEAD game

Mister_Mopey
08-05-2018, 08:32 AM
Last night after playing for honor and going on a 7 ranked match loss I was very sad. Not because I lost, but because I knew that for me, and probably many more, for honor died. It has been maimed, tortured, and killed by its creators.
Iíve had for honor cense the closed beta and back then for honor was fun! Sure it had MAJOR problems and bugs but it was still fun. After a few weeks of launch I finally started to get the idea that the devs, although passionate, never listened to their community. After months of nagging the devs finally released dedicated severs and everyone was happy! But, after the high of excitement had worn off I started noticing flaws. The characters were broken. Most had unreactable atacks that were spammed. But, this I didnít have a problem with. That was true until I saw differences. The problems I had werenít the same on pc. I saw gameplay of the same moves and I thought to myself ď thatís reactable why is it different on pc!?Ē, so I instinctively looked up why when I saw the answer, console was running on 30 FPS. Bugs and hero balence I can get over, it will get fixed, but this! This was unbelievable! I eventually calmed down and decided to post my complaint on reddit and Ubisoft suggestion forms. Months went by with no response! I eventually started asking on stream for an answer but I never got one. With more recent patches making attacks quicker and quicker. After losing to a level 2 orochi who just spammed light and back dodge into the three separate attack strings ( I donít remember what itís called) I had enough! That brings me here. To post my last suggestion to the devs in hope of saving console for honor from death. Give us 60 FPS. I can speak for our entire community in saying that what ever means necessary to get it. I know it wonít be easy but I have faith. If marching fire rolls around with out 60 FPS For honor might be doomed ;(.

Siegfried-Z
08-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Not sure the FPS are on the Ubi hands..
This is the same for all game .

But the game is close To dead yes.

DefiledDragon
08-05-2018, 03:00 PM
Last night after playing for honor and going on a 7 ranked match loss I was very sad. Not because I lost, but because I knew that for me, and probably many more, for honor died. It has been maimed, tortured, and killed by its creators.
I’ve had for honor cense the closed beta and back then for honor was fun! Sure it had MAJOR problems and bugs but it was still fun. After a few weeks of launch I finally started to get the idea that the devs, although passionate, never listened to their community. After months of nagging the devs finally released dedicated severs and everyone was happy! But, after the high of excitement had worn off I started noticing flaws. The characters were broken. Most had unreactable atacks that were spammed. But, this I didn’t have a problem with. That was true until I saw differences. The problems I had weren’t the same on pc. I saw gameplay of the same moves and I thought to myself “ that’s reactable why is it different on pc!?”, so I instinctively looked up why when I saw the answer, console was running on 30 FPS. Bugs and hero balence I can get over, it will get fixed, but this! This was unbelievable! I eventually calmed down and decided to post my complaint on reddit and Ubisoft suggestion forms. Months went by with no response! I eventually started asking on stream for an answer but I never got one. With more recent patches making attacks quicker and quicker. After losing to a level 2 orochi who just spammed light and back dodge into the three separate attack strings ( I don’t remember what it’s called) I had enough! That brings me here. To post my last suggestion to the devs in hope of saving console for honor from death. Give us 60 FPS. I can speak for our entire community in saying that what ever means necessary to get it. I know it won’t be easy but I have faith. If marching fire rolls around with out 60 FPS For honor might be doomed ;(.

Realistically then, would you settle for graphics that were nowhere near what you saw on PC's for 60fps, or would that not be acceptable? On consoles you can't really have stellar graphics and high framerates, it's usually one or the other.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-06-2018, 09:20 PM
Ubi offered for honor on PC for free once and since they can't do anything about the frames I think they have at least tried to help the issue. It's unfortunate but not really ubis fault Xbox and PlayStation are sub par.