PDA

View Full Version : Suspecting New Gear isn't In Yet

HazelrahFirefly
08-05-2018, 12:52 AM
I've put 9 hours into the game now on one hero and have not gotten a single piece of S7 gear. Has anyone? I'm starting to think they f*ck*d it up and for the Loot Fest weekend.... which if is true, they better give us another and soon.

ChampionRuby50g
08-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Yeah Iíve put heaps off hours in since season 7 and havenít seen anything new, which is pretty dissapointing.

HazelrahFirefly
08-05-2018, 03:29 AM
I did just finally get one piece, after approximately 11.5 hours. That is a scary ratio during a loot fest, which means it will be abysmal starting monday.

beerbariandh
08-05-2018, 04:34 PM
I emailed one of the devs and he told me half of the rewards are for season 8. So how you mentioned they F*d up, more like we got F*d. All the good looking sets are in season 8. Let that info sink in and create some rage.

HazelrahFirefly
08-05-2018, 07:42 PM
I emailed one of the devs and he told me half of the rewards are for season 8. So how you mentioned they F*d up, more like we got F*d. All the good looking sets are in season 8. Let that info sink in and create some rage.

I quoted you in another thread, but I'll ask here as well: it really is the glad cthulu set that is from S8?? Do we know what others?

Devils-_-legacy
08-05-2018, 08:01 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/94d2ai/friday_updates/

There's a link at the bottom with the s7 weapons

beerbariandh
08-05-2018, 08:40 PM
I quoted you in another thread, but I'll ask here as well: it really is the glad cthulu set that is from S8?? Do we know what others?

so every hero did receive new weapons this go around, but some are not the ones that were pictured. for example the octopus set for Glad is what they showed, but not coming out until S8, but for S7 Glad did get two others. you would just have to look at each hero and look to see if it matches the weapon reveal.

HazelrahFirefly
08-05-2018, 11:56 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/94d2ai/friday_updates/

There's a link at the bottom with the s7 weapons

so every hero did receive new weapons this go around, but some are not the ones that were pictured. for example the octopus set for Glad is what they showed, but not coming out until S8, but for S7 Glad did get two others. you would just have to look at each hero and look to see if it matches the weapon reveal.

Thank you both for the info.

Its not really a secret that the cosmetic stuff is made in advance, but it's interesting to know that it's far enough to suspect they are working on S9 weapons already... at least.

Helnekromancer
08-06-2018, 03:10 AM
I think everyone got 2 new weapons this season, I found a new hllt for my Nobushi and that's it.