PDA

View Full Version : Good to see the forum spam issue is been taken seriously

ChampionRuby50g
08-04-2018, 11:06 PM
I had to go back 3 pages to find threads that had been commented on merely 7 hours ago. Itís a disgrace and embarrassment that you let your forums drop to this level. I couldnít give two f*cks about Suarez joining a local side and headbutting a referee, or one night been caught partying and drinking. Can you really say youíre trying to fix this issue? BS you are. Youíve let it continue on for over a year with no change, and you should be ashamed off it. Bring that global mod back to threaten us all with consequences for bringing up this spam issue again.

P.S: I still get randomly logged out of these forums while browsing it on my mobile safari, even after sending footage off it happening twice to a moderator months ago, and bringing the issue up a year ago. Your forum is a laughing stock.

Siegfried-Z
08-05-2018, 01:09 AM
True point ..

DefiledDragon
08-05-2018, 01:13 AM
The spam thing is like nothing I've ever seen on any forum anywhere. It's insane.

BlowHard74728
08-05-2018, 01:19 AM
It was hard to notice this thread it was buried in spam. This is honestly ridiculous at this point.

Not that it wasnt already ridiculous in the past 12 months

Darkmight_cz
08-05-2018, 01:24 AM
The spam thing is like nothing I've ever seen on any forum anywhere. It's insane.

Exactly this

Siegfried-Z
08-05-2018, 02:05 AM
We should not be surprise For honor is full of bug and stupid things by looking at how they are effective to fix that 😅
Ubi is only good with fashion and design

ChampionRuby50g
08-05-2018, 02:27 AM
Iím so interested in ďwinning a state championship as a freshman in 200Ē

Thatís really what I come to the forums to read about.

RexXZ347
08-05-2018, 11:02 AM
About to post something like this. Spam forum is very annoying.

Vakris_One
08-05-2018, 02:30 PM
I blame Suarez. He's got bots set to spam his name everywhere :p

But seriously though, wasn't this whole spam fest supposed to be solved by Ubisoft recently linking our Uplay accounts to our forum accounts? I mean they now know exactly who has a Uplay account and who just made a forum account to post spam. It should be easy to just block users who do not also have a Uplay account with at least one game to their name.

BabaJaga.
08-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Only to member of the game should have access to the forum. People who actually phisicly in possesion of the game.