PDA

View Full Version : S7 weapons in Visual Collection?

Lethalchem
08-04-2018, 04:06 PM
The warriors den states the new weapon designs are available in game now, yet I donít see them shown in the visual collection as obtainable. They should be there either shadowed or simply locked.

My Shaman is about to level up to rep 51, so itís easy to tell the remaining one or two locked items do not fit the shape of what was just released. My gladiator is rep 23 and itís even easier to tell the cool new tentacle trident is not shown in the collection yet either. I donít have any heroís lower than rep 9, and this issue seems to be true for all of them.

Does this mean they just havenít incorporated them into the visual collection yet, or does it actually mean I canít loot these items just yet?

Diettiger2017
08-04-2018, 07:24 PM
For some of the characters they accidentally showed some season 8 stuff but the correct season 7 stuff is there

Lethalchem
08-04-2018, 08:03 PM
For some of the characters they accidentally showed some season 8 stuff but the correct season 7 stuff is there

Oh, you mean some of the items on the den was for season 8? Ok, that makes more sense, and figures, since it seems he knew I want arnt available. Lol

beerbariandh
08-05-2018, 04:58 PM
well, cat is out of the bag. we all know what they all look like. season 8 has enough content to come out with, they are working on armor, and the weapons are obviously done. what am I getting at here? release all the weapons! it was my choice but I purchased a steel pack cause I wanted the glad weapons, freakin UBI owes me $20 for thinking I could get what they showed. to be honest, im not surprised. its Ubisoft, I play all their games, in one way or another in each one the player gets f*d. probably why I drink whiskey when I play xbox.

HazelrahFirefly
08-05-2018, 07:40 PM
well, cat is out of the bag. we all know what they all look like. season 8 has enough content to come out with, they are working on armor, and the weapons are obviously done. what am I getting at here? release all the weapons! it was my choice but I purchased a steel pack cause I wanted the glad weapons, freakin UBI owes me $20 for thinking I could get what they showed. to be honest, im not surprised. its Ubisoft, I play all their games, in one way or another in each one the player gets f*d. probably why I drink whiskey when I play xbox.

Dont tell me that it was the glad weapon that is actually is S8?!?!?!? I spent the majority of my time trying to get it!!!

We need another damn loot fest next weekend.

beerbariandh
08-05-2018, 08:41 PM
Dont tell me that it was the glad weapon that is actually is S8?!?!?!? I spent the majority of my time trying to get it!!!

We need another damn loot fest next weekend.

Glad did get two new sets, but neither are the cool looking octopus. That set will be S8