PDA

View Full Version : Lags lags lags everywhere

RexXZ347
08-04-2018, 03:07 PM
After the season 7 storm and fury. This game is full of lags. To the character customization up to the gameplay there are alot of lags. I have lesser problem like this on season 6 but on season 7 there are alot. Sudden attacks, sudden guard break, enemy parried attacks still continues to hit you, teleporting characters, unblockable attacks when not locked on shows that they are normal attacks. On character menu, my character is lagging. I have a 100mbpsoptic fibr internet connection. As i have said i have less problem like this in last seasons. No problem on other game. So i believe it's in the game.

DefiledDragon
08-04-2018, 03:13 PM
When these things are happening to you, do you ever check your opponents ping? I was playing last night, facing a team of 4, 2 of which had pings over 100. It was a nightmare.

RexXZ347
08-04-2018, 03:17 PM
When these things are happening to you, do you ever check your opponents ping? I was playing last night, facing a team of 4, 2 of which had pings over 100. It was a nightmare.

Only recently when season 7 came. At season 6 there are alot of players who have 80 pings but the game is still smooth. This season 7 i am looking at their pings and they are at 40 top. Then sometimes they jump to 100+ then return to 40. I'm sorry because i haven't included a video. My ps4 is already full in storage to record a video.

HazelrahFirefly
08-05-2018, 12:55 AM
Only recently when season 7 came. At season 6 there are alot of players who have 80 pings but the game is still smooth. This season 7 i am looking at their pings and they are at 40 top. Then sometimes they jump to 100+ then return to 40. I'm sorry because i haven't included a video. My ps4 is already full in storage to record a video.

I've seen tons of it too. Frankly, I reported every one of them assuming it was lag switching. I better not get in trouble for it lol.

RexXZ347
08-05-2018, 04:09 PM
I've seen tons of it too. Frankly, I reported every one of them assuming it was lag switching. I better not get in trouble for it lol.

I also do that and posted it in this forum. But sadly, i got into trouble. Lol. I don't want to assume them as lag switching even though there is something wierd about it. I need more players to reply in this forum saying there is really lag going on.

beerbariandh
08-05-2018, 04:17 PM
I noticed the same thing yesterday. Character menu is really bad, but there are timing issues with parry, deflect, and just normal attack speed. I was in a duel with a Cent and I would see his attack start in a three strike combo, but after his start I would immediately get hit even with me in the correct guard stance. My latency was 65 and his was 40. That's not a big enough difference to make that happen.