PDA

View Full Version : Ranked Duel Leaving issue

BigStickBoi
08-04-2018, 05:31 AM
I have been enjoying the new Duel Ranked mode you guys have just added. one big complaint i have is that if you are fighting someone and they end up leaving the game mid fight the person who stays, if they beat the AI, is rewarded with 0% progression towards their next rank. this is quite troublesome when dealing with players who leave the duel just as i clam victory, causing an AI to be displayed in the end game score bored and giving me 0% for winning a 3-2 game. this basically gives salty losers a way to ruin the progression of the victor. hopefully you guys can look into this and figure something out.

Sneakly20
08-04-2018, 05:51 AM
Please team get this looked at. Make so where the next match they get into is worth less or something. Happened a few times and itís annoying to go toe to toe with someone win and them leaving making all that hard work for nothing for a RANKED position.

Tyrjo
08-04-2018, 07:27 AM
Pretty sure it was the same in Duel Tournament before too.

BunnyBuggs
08-04-2018, 09:49 AM
thats just frustrated kids that cant stand their lost so they act childish and ragequit to not giving you youre points , happend to me aswell a few times.