PDA

View Full Version : What the hell did you do to shugokis demon embrace in the last update?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-03-2018, 06:31 PM
So stupid I time it perfectly and it misses. Really? How many nerfs can you give to one d tier character? And he's a heavy for Christ sakes. He should be a tank but you guys made him into a kitten. What a stupid direction for a game.

PepsiBeastin
08-03-2018, 06:39 PM
I haven't played since the update and I'm not sure about the wording, but I think now he might be blocked by hyperarmor. At least, you can't pick up a Shugoki with his armor up now, I'm not sure how it will be affected by attack hyperarmor. If so, basically a large part of the cast can't be picked up when they normally would've been. (Trading with a slow attack, usually a hyperarmored heavy). It may now just end up with Shugoki eating both the attack damage, the damage from missing an embrace, AND being in a giant recovery state where he can be damaged more. I'd wager that a if berserkers now can't be picked up in their hyperarmor combos, they could kill a shugoki from full health after a "missed" embrace bouncing off of hyperarmor.

PepsiBeastin
08-03-2018, 06:40 PM
I haven't played since the update and I'm not sure about the wording, but I think now he might be blocked by hyperarmor. At least, you can't pick up a Shugoki with his armor up now, I'm not sure how it will be affected by attack hyperarmor. If so, basically a large part of the cast can't be picked up when they normally would've been. (Trading with a slow attack, usually a hyperarmored heavy). It may now just end up with Shugoki eating both the attack damage, the damage from missing an embrace, AND being in a giant recovery state where he can be damaged more. I'd wager that a if berserkers now can't be picked up in their hyperarmor combos, they could kill a shugoki from full health after a "missed" embrace bouncing off of hyperarmor.

The fight team thought to themselves, "hm, how can we make a move that has literally no tracking land even less of the time? Oh yeah just make it miss even when it lands!"

Neon_WiDoW
08-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Since the update i have seen shugokis hands clip through other characters that didnt dodge and didnt see me coming and i still didnt get the grab off.
Its not hard to see that they want shugoki to be a high risk low reward hero...

UbiJurassic
08-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Going to close this thread since you [URL="https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1915984-What-the-hell-did-you-do-to-shugoki-this-last-update!!!"]already have a similar topic/URL] for Shugoki.