PDA

View Full Version : Berserkers new move and increase in Centurions playebase.

TheWilliamBlack
08-03-2018, 08:32 AM
I was recently playing with Orochi against Berserker when I noticed that his spinning axe attack cannot be stopped or countered for that matter. It is nearly impossible to dodge or block, not even talking about parrying.

Also, love the new ranked duel system, but I always get put up with reputation 10-30 player. I am currently reputation 6 playing mostly as Orochi. Every fight with Centurion has been a total nightmare, they basically give you unstoppable cutscenes in which you get killed. Also they are everywhere, every single Dominion, Brawl, Duel, Ranked Duel.

Find new opponent doesn't find me a new opponent, it gives me the same cancerous Centurion I lost to one minute ago.

Charmzzz
08-03-2018, 08:53 AM
Berserker Zone Attack (your spinning Axe attack) has to be blocked on the first hit, then every consecutive hit will be blocked, too. If you block the first one you can parry every following hit, you just have to time the parry input correctly. Dodging it is not recommended as it has good tracking.

Ranked Duel is a pain for me. First opponent was on par with me. The next one was a full-turtle Conq who only used his SB 50:50 and told me to "just roll". I will never touch that mode again, let's me get angry and rage. Plenty of people in our FH group told me that the higher you get the more likely you will fight those Conqs. I bet Master / Grandmaster will be 90% people who abused Conq's SB.

Centurion is not a big problem for me mostly. You just have to learn what he can do and react correctly.