PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha Rework/Buff

RexXZ347
08-03-2018, 05:44 AM
With the warden and valkyrie rework. In my opinion, these rework are great. Ubisoft managed to add more mind games to their kit while not sacrificing balance. But i also ask that they rework/buff the aramusha. I think aramusha was left out in this. Aramusha i believe is the most bottom tier character who is only good in creep killing. They said that aramusha is good vs assassins. I think he isn't. He is only good at noob stomping but average assassin players can counter aramusha quite easily. Just one block and you will stop the aramusha chain. Heavy chains are easy parry because they are slow. Heavy Finisher is easily countered by full block characters and dodge attack characters. Blade blockade is only up for 383ms which is very fast and is only done thru prediction not by reaction. Light chain is very predictable. One of his abilities stated that he got "very good dodges" but his dodge was nerfed to 600ms. I suggest that the aramusha have a buff. Hyper armor on his chains (because one block is all you need to stagger aramusha). Unblockable to his heavy finisher at the cost of damage or speed (to counter full block characters). Chains can go from any direction, without pattern. One opener move to open turtles. I believe that this buff can put him on the S tier chart.

WilliamYang0206
08-03-2018, 06:46 AM
Aramusha is my main character and my favorite one. I canít agree more to your opinion. Aramusha is in desperate need of some buff or rework. Blockade is fine but not as useful as expected, which might could be improved by giving it more duration or less time to initiate. Anyway, the Blockade is an important kit to Aramusha, but needs some improvement. Offensive chains are either too easy to block or too easy to get punished after parries. Those characters with full block are dominant against Aramusha. Take a look at the playing ratio, you can see Kensei, Orochi, Centurion often in games, but definitely not Aramusha. Aramusha is neither good in 1v1 nor in dominion. Aramusha has a great play style, but his kit is just not as good as other characters. He needs some things!!! Please!

Neon_WiDoW
08-03-2018, 07:24 AM
Aramusha isnt that bad compared to others. I mean shugoki is in a much worse spot right now than aramusha. You have alot of options and you can feint attacks like no ones business. The issue is that orochi and aramusha are basicly the same kit its just orochi does it better. The light spam on orochi is just more fluent and you can dip in and out of combat as you please for the most part. Aramusha does light attacks pretty similarly but cant chose when to disengage or back off directly from an incoming attack.

RexXZ347
08-03-2018, 01:20 PM
Aramusha is my main character and my favorite one. I canít agree more to your opinion. Aramusha is in desperate need of some buff or rework. Blockade is fine but not as useful as expected, which might could be improved by giving it more duration or less time to initiate. Anyway, the Blockade is an important kit to Aramusha, but needs some improvement. Offensive chains are either too easy to block or too easy to get punished after parries. Those characters with full block are dominant against Aramusha. Take a look at the playing ratio, you can see Kensei, Orochi, Centurion often in games, but definitely not Aramusha. Aramusha is neither good in 1v1 nor in dominion. Aramusha has a great play style, but his kit is just not as good as other characters. He needs some things!!! Please!

well... He is good at killing soldiers in the battlefield. Lol. But i agree with you. Even with dodge attack characters. They can easily dodge attack the aramusha. The cancel to heavy finisher is sometimes late that the game doesn't immediately recognize the parry that you are trying to do. Hopefully they buff/rework aramusha along with other b tier character. Aramusha needs an opener and more unblockables as most characters already have one.

MeetingMedusa10
08-04-2018, 07:27 PM
Devs are not care about aramusha. In last patch they buffed conq and glad and nerf aramusha (no longer full block on mid). My experience tells me that Ubisoft will not read all aramusha buff suggestions and they will not buff him soon . I main him cause itís my destiny and purpose, but devs and game are telling my: play top tier characters cause we are not care about aramusha

Knight_Raime
08-04-2018, 07:32 PM
The devs are not looking to rework dlc heros at this time. They still have yet to give word on reworks for raider, warlord, and goki. We at least know LB is in the middle of being changed. Then we also have to keep in mind some hero's they've touched need some more changes. conq's SB is a bit too oppressive. and his zone is too safe. shield uppercut is basically useless.
PK's damage nerfs are not justified by the bleed stacking added when considering 4v4's. And barely acceptable in duels. Nobushi needs offense. Highlander does too much damage. etc.

They can and should take a very hard look at all the dlc heros sans shaman and highlander as both need minor tweaks to numbers at the most. But the OG roster should be sorted out first.

MeetingMedusa10
08-04-2018, 07:42 PM
Then why they almost revorked HL in season 5 if he was dlc character. He even there was better then aramusha

Knight_Raime
08-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Then why they almost revorked HL in season 5 if he was dlc character. He even there was better then aramusha

They noted him as an exception.

MeetingMedusa10
08-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Still I canít understand why wonít they do a patch witch will give aramusha undodgebul sight dodge attack, just for now , so he could catch some scared plebs

Knight_Raime
08-04-2018, 08:07 PM
Still I can’t understand why won’t they do a patch witch will give aramusha undodgebul sight dodge attack, just for now , so he could catch some scared plebs

probs because Mushu needs a proper work over where as Highlander only needed number changes.

The_B0G_
08-04-2018, 09:04 PM
As far as HL goes I thought he was in the same position as the valk was, he had good tools, just not enough damage.

Lord_Cherubi
08-05-2018, 03:47 AM
If they dare to as much as touch any of the dlc characters before they do the rework for Shugo, i will uninstall and never look back.

STOCKT0Nca209
08-05-2018, 05:57 AM
well... He is good at killing soldiers in the battlefield. Lol. But i agree with you. Even with dodge attack characters. They can easily dodge attack the aramusha. The cancel to heavy finisher is sometimes late that the game doesn't immediately recognize the parry that you are trying to do. Hopefully they buff/rework aramusha along with other b tier character. Aramusha needs an opener and more unblockables as most characters already have one.

I agree fully ,aramusha is my favorite character since I bought the game, but I have to bend over backwards to attack someone. Can't open no one or feints are predictible as well. He would be a lot better if at least the opener or maybe a new chain was added. He is and always will be my favorite character so If you guys do buff him THANK you so much.

RexXZ347
08-05-2018, 07:19 AM
Hopefully, they buff my main. I am already having very high deaths with him. IMO, aramusha is the bottom tier of all characters for being too predictable, no opener, no hyper armor, no dodge attack, no unblockable for mind games.

Maxime_Qc-
08-05-2018, 07:31 AM
If only you could place yourself from a peacekeeper point of view.. you would understand that aramusha should not be a priority !!

Baggin_
08-05-2018, 08:40 AM
Aramusha is my main, 39reps on him also with fhtracker saying I'm the 11th in the world on pc.
My honest opinion is that
he doesn't really need all that much.

He should be able to deadly feint in the middle of his zone and maybe reduce the recovery of his blade blockade or up the damage of it. Make his deadly feint 400ms when attacking from the side, just like it is for the top and he's good to go.