PDA

View Full Version : POOR OROCHi needs something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No0b.Nr.1
08-03-2018, 01:23 AM
Pc ( rep 120 )

I still miss something for orochi ( rep 25 ). Orochi third light is usually a parried one .first side lights mostly too. I really need to work a lot with feint to do something . For some reason people r most turtle when vs orochi.

I mean the only 2 hero without unblockables, bashes,kicks r orochi and PK, PK animations of attacks r unpredictable and not that clear like orochi. She has easy feint to top light with blood (even while zone ) and easy feint to grab. My man orochi is the only one with nothing. U have oos opponent and he,s not playing on 20 fps and He,s not new in the game, u have 0 chance to hit.Becaus the only thing the opponent need to do is stay and move his mouse to the direction of attack and easy block everything !! I mean i cant just understand the reason why orochi got thing which r actually useless. On paper with all that fast light blabla may looks good but in game NOT atall.

WHY? he ,a an assassin and should be able to KILL fast . One of the most important thing to do so is a good option to punish OOS !
I just have some idea . Give a chain finisher like a tackle-kick ( like his execution ). Or some charged top heavy finisher or right heavy finisher ( similar to shaman )

I say it again HE NEEDS MORE LOVE !

Blitzwarrior771
08-03-2018, 03:02 AM
Needs ****

DefiledDragon
08-03-2018, 03:14 AM
I agree that he can struggle to open people up, but he can be absolutely devastating against aggressive players. People turtle against him because they know he's waiting for you to throw so he can counter.

ishisan4902
08-03-2018, 03:16 AM
Agree with OP everyone just hates orochi right now even warden now is a better orochi at light attack with same 500ms side light which has a guaranteed second light at hit and now even a unblockable top finisher. I would even agree to make orochi light chain not do the second 400ms in chain if they just give him something anything to break turtling because right now it just is a uphill battle to play as him. I just wish for a kick or a bash anything.

I-ModernSpartan
08-03-2018, 03:23 AM
I think that because of the buffed lights chain and storm rush most of the Orochi (including you) forgot that he is a counter attacker.

ishisan4902
08-03-2018, 03:25 AM
As you said if the enemy is agggressive you can do something but if just waits for you to attack you cant do anything he needs something to force a reaction from enemy and faster lights is not the way to go because you cant feint it so it defeats his kit of counter attacking. the rework made him into light attack spam character that most people hates in console and just the same as he was in pc before rework because he still has the same problems he did before just slightly better because now atleast he can use his side lights.

ishisan4902
08-03-2018, 03:41 AM
How can you forget that the orochi is a counter attacker anybody who post in the forums that even slightly ask or even try to have a discussion here about orochi will be replied with you cant have this because your a counter attacker. Maybe thats the problem with the game why make a psuedo fighting game and have a relegated job i think classes should just be vanguard heavy and assasin. I know that there is no game like for honor so its not even a fighting game. Its just frustrating that if your playing orochi even if you win everybody will just say you won by light attack spam but what else can he do all viable attacks use lights. Why would anyone attack him if you just can shut him down by blocking and not attacking and just waiting to parry.

Siegfried-Z
08-03-2018, 03:41 AM
On console he is probably the most hated char right now.. the spammy boy.
His lights made people crazy.
But i can understand this is different on PC.

jmac70
08-03-2018, 04:16 AM
If orochi got buffed again that's total bs. He is the worst light spammer is the game (console) I'm sorry they need to think about console a bit more. We gotta deal with the bs of this. If anything they need to separate console from pc and build the characters differently

JOHN19812017
08-03-2018, 11:41 AM
needs less light spam:)

Baturai
08-03-2018, 12:45 PM
he is so weak xD ppl just dont realize

No0b.Nr.1
08-03-2018, 01:40 PM
I think that because of the buffed lights chain and storm rush most of the Orochi (including you) forgot that he is a counter attacker.

I have like 1000 h gameplay. Since begin . Always when i have new game, i think alot about what its this game about. At begin we had our training as they show you how to attack and how to block, since t hen i knew its all about attack and defence . After like 200 h i knew that some of char r about to be aggrasive and others not. Orochi as assassin had his ways to counter but at least had his double top light with good damage which i worked alot with that. after like 600 h i had 0 problems vs orochis, i already knew that they only think they r about is double light an zone , i could parry them all . After rework he got faster attacks BUT for now i have not a big problem vs orochi,s. With Zerk , orochi is a easy one. Parry close to every opener, feint a lot to land a hit, and if oos ,no problem at all becaus he cant do nothing about this. People who talking about oh orochi is cancer becaus they cant block an attack, r not far in this game and need a lot of gameplay and if they r just too slow, they need to search for another game ( i dont want to say it should be but i ,m talking about high lvl gameplay not the begin ) . Orochi vs conq , conq can laugh, i have close to 0 win vs a good conq in 1v1. ( even i can dodge shild bash easily and parry the *** fast light ) and again i talk about HIGH lvl of gameplay. i see a lot of video in youtube where orochi is dominating 3 with revenge , becaus they can faking block a coming attack , but it doesnt mean orochi is powerfull and godlike . NOTATALL ! MY simple quetion is why t he heck should nt he get an unblockable !? so if u have oos ur opponent HAVE TO REACT AND DO SOME ACTION and not just stay on his *** and block everything.

jmac70
08-03-2018, 04:38 PM
he is so weak xD ppl just dont realize

Come fight orochi on console. He is the worse character to fight because of that light spam (Aramusha 2.0) it's an absolute joke

Baturai
08-03-2018, 04:43 PM
console is a different game ,. on pc, Orochi is a Victim at its Finest.

Nemesis_4C3
08-06-2018, 11:17 PM
*RIPTIDE and STORM RUSH*

Problem-

RT: You can be gaurdbroken through the animation of riptide, even so far in that you'll be gaurdbroken and the audio will continue as if you weren't, hearing the full attack.
SR: I don't understand the point of this move anymore, if its still to be used as a counter attack when back dodging an attack, riptide is a much quicker and more damage alternative. Where as if its to add pressure its just useless all together as any move 600ms or faster beats and cancels out storm rush while you also cant faint and dash fast enough to counter attack that fast of a move (and ofcourse it does 17 damage so trading is out of the question)

Fix-

First off, switch the damage of riptide and storm rush. Storm rush is slower and a heavy where as riptide is faster and a light, this both adjusts riptides damage for it to now only be gaurdbreakable during the actual back dash and not its animation (like literally every other light dash attack in the game) and gives storm rush more pressure to turn it into a pressuring attack, and to fix the last issue, let orochi dash out of storm rush, not only would this expand on us being a counter attacker and still take skill to use, but we would finally have a mixup outside of our heavy deflect.

*NO OPENER*

Problem-

This ones fairly simple, orochi literally has to force someone to block a heavy and then throw a delayed a side light as a sort of psuedo-opener for 12 damage, and I hardly even need to go into the players that are good enough to still block that because people far worse will be parrying the heavy easy.

Fix-

1.) Give him tozens kick, except have it be the same speed and work exactly like nobushis heavy dash attack. Being a side dash unblockable opener would make it 100% unique and would still keep it very balanced with its speed and shallow dodge on only top attacks, expanding on him being a counter attack character. This would gaurentee the zone attack for 5-7 more damage than all other shoves with a much greater stam cost for even greater unique-ness or just his second light doing 12 dmg.

-Or-

2.) Speed up our in heavies and increase the recovery from blocking them to guarentee the 12 damage light. This would work much like every shove to guaranteed hit in the game except it can be fainted and parried, and would probably still be slower at 600-700ms.

*THE ZONE*

Problem-

Out of all the 500ms zone attacks, orochis is by far the worst, all the other ones either have longer range, cost a bit less stam, do a bit more damage, can be comboed out of, or have a follow up attack that can be fainted, some even having unblockables.

Fix-

1.) Giving orochi an opener with the zone being guaranteed like I said previously, this would make it unique from all the other openers with higher risk/reward or you could chose a light starting his chain

-OR-

2.) Decreasing its cost by 10-15 and letting us dash out of the recovery like with our heavy finishers

P.S. If you're still getting spammed by orochi lights and losing I dont wanna hear it. Many characters have 400ms attacks.

Imso718
08-07-2018, 04:28 AM
Orochi needs new moves not speed. All he has is light attacks. They say he is a counter attacker but he isnít even good at that. Every assasin is better than orochi. That rework was an insult. On top of the fact that it is near impossible to even land hits with him, he also deals low damage. I will hit any character besides shinobi with 2 full combos and they will still have almost full health. Highlander hits me twice and im dead

MarshalMoriarty
08-07-2018, 04:51 AM
What Orochi needs is to have Kiai nerfed and all non opener lights reduced in speed. I'm fine with his light opener staying ultra fast because that quick draw thing fits his character but subsequent lights should go back to their old speed.

Do that and I'd be totally fine with them giving him some new moves. But until that happens, he can burn. Kiai light spam (and his light spam in general) is pure cancer on consoles. Especially as many Orochi players then celebrate like they've put on some awesome display of skill.

Darkmight_cz
08-07-2018, 08:35 AM
What Orochi needs is to have Kiai nerfed and all non opener lights reduced in speed. I'm fine with his light opener staying ultra fast because that quick draw thing fits his character but subsequent lights should go back to their old speed.

Do that and I'd be totally fine with them giving him some new moves. But until that happens, he can burn. Kiai light spam (and his light spam in general) is pure cancer on consoles. Especially as many Orochi players then celebrate like they've put on some awesome display of skill.

KIAI is really absurd. Every fight you start with 1/2 HP coz kiai -lightspam. From there you can continue 😉 at least put this feat at 2nd or 3d feat omg its a really strong feat to be as first one 30s CD

Jmoyano92
08-07-2018, 08:39 AM
He needs more mix ups and movements and less light spam!!!! Devs must fix his super slow heavy side attacks too

Darkmight_cz
08-07-2018, 10:47 AM
He needs more mix ups and movements and less light spam!!!! Devs must fix his super slow heavy side attacks too

Slow heavy sides? I laugh so hard man 😉
You made my day 😉

NinjaRonin85
08-07-2018, 12:03 PM
I hate orochi in dominion that level 1 feat spam is op and not only that I got hit by an orochi deflect top light it did 82 damage how is that possible? Also got hit with the heavy deflect that did 72 damage wtf is going on here?

HazelrahFirefly
08-07-2018, 12:23 PM
I hate orochi in dominion that level 1 feat spam is op and not only that I got hit by an orochi deflect top light it did 82 damage how is that possible? Also got hit with the heavy deflect that did 72 damage wtf is going on here?

Do you have a clip by chance? It might be possible if he were a revenge build, in revenge, and buffed by a teammate or pickup.

VampireDovah
08-07-2018, 12:28 PM
I would like some cool unblockable that was included in a chain, nothing too weird or it would take away from the essence of the character, kinda like this Valk rework.

Legion25846
08-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Needs to be deleted......

The_B0G_
08-07-2018, 01:12 PM
You won't get any sympathy from console players for Orochi, I do understand he underwhelming on PC though, due to it being easier to defend on PC.