PDA

View Full Version : Hello GRW Community!

UbiTone
08-02-2018, 03:58 PM
My name’s UbiTone, or feel free to call me Anthony. Today I will be officially starting my journey as the Ghost Recon Wildlands NCSA Community Manager!

To give you all a brief background on myself, I am coming over from the Rainbow Six Siege team. I love shooters and have been playing relatively seriously since the Medal of Honor and Call of Duty 2 days. Prior to my R6S role in Ubisoft, I held various positions in esports for organizations like Evil Geniuses and Selfless Gaming. These are just a few but if you are curious about more you can feel free to ask. :)

Aside from video games, I am a huge sports and music nut. I have played hockey, golf, basketball, baseball, and will watch nearly any sport if it is on TV. In regards to music, I enjoy listening to almost all genres.

Overall, I am excited to join the Ghost Recon Wildlands team and for what the future has to hold. UbiKeeba has been a great resource and person to learn from so I am looking forward to following in her footsteps.

I would love to get to know everyone I can too. If you would like to play sometime, or just chat in general feel free to add my Uplay, UbiTone or Discord, UbiTone#5219. Thanks a lot and talk to you soon!

Gunwick
08-02-2018, 04:49 PM
Welcome Tone, Lots of work to be done but I have a feeling u'd pull through :D

General_-ZEUS-
08-02-2018, 05:17 PM
Hello, the Ubisoft team, Congratulations on the beautiful work with Ghost Recon, Game on PS4 PRO, I'm feeling more difficult to feel that the game is not very fluid, the character is very slow compared to the PC I would like an update to fix this. thank you

CarolinaFrog
08-02-2018, 07:10 PM
welcome!!! we gonna hafta replace that penguins jacket with a 'canes jacket if you are gonna stick around the NCSA office :)

UbiTone
08-02-2018, 07:59 PM
welcome!!! we gonna hafta replace that penguins jacket with a 'canes jacket if you are gonna stick around the NCSA office :)

Born and raised in Pittsburgh for 24 years so these jackets ain't goin' no where! But now that I'm in NC maybe the Canes will be my #2. Even though I do have a Kopitar Kings jersey and am going to get a Fleury Knights one...

But thanks for the welcome :)

georgesebolt
08-03-2018, 01:54 AM
Hi UbiTone (Anthony),

Welcome to the Ghost Recon team! I am also born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA and have lived all over the country but am back home in tlhe "Burgh". Look forward to hearing more from you and also looking forward to the hotfix being release don XBOX for the special operations 2 update.

I enjoy the Tom Clancy games including Rainbow six along with Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell.

George Sebolt

Ice_Saint
08-03-2018, 04:55 AM
Hi and welcome, any info on the fix for all the items that are re-locked in the game and all other issues?

McToffin
08-03-2018, 05:22 AM
Welcome to the community, UbiTone!

Mynameisshhhhh7
08-04-2018, 03:56 PM
Hello ubi tone,

Hope you have a happy stay and a warm welcome in cold Canada!

(Joking of course!)

Renshy89
08-06-2018, 11:46 AM
Is it oo-bitone or you-bitone?

John.JamesRambo
10-25-2018, 01:00 PM
Hi guys,
We've a special request, since you guys gave the game free for 3 or 4 days, so many people started playing the game. And talking about pvp we have been playing the same maps over and over.
So the request is how about you guys come up with a battle royal. Such as 50 players at once and we will be able to play solo, duo or teams!

Darkside1402
10-30-2018, 02:00 PM
Hi guys,
We've a special request, since you guys gave the game free for 3 or 4 days, so many people started playing the game. And talking about pvp we have been playing the same maps over and over.
So the request is how about you guys come up with a battle royal. Such as 50 players at once and we will be able to play solo, duo or teams!

You really wan't a BR mode in every game now ?! We already have plenty BR modes out there and Ghost Recon isn't made for that ! And the devs specificaly said that a BR mode couldn't be added because of how complex it would be to make it work with the current gameplay of GRW (or something like that they probably just said no BR mode) and I don't want a BR mode in this game, BFV is already looking pretty stupid with their BR mode and CoD BO4 has my favorite and the most fun version of BR so far and then there's Fortnite that's already 3 BR modes and then there is H1Z1, PUBG and even more like Ring of Elysium (better than PUBG and free to play) so no need for any more BR games !

nga-chairman
10-31-2018, 02:48 AM
You really wan't a BR mode in every game now ?! We already have plenty BR modes out there and Ghost Recon isn't made for that ! And the devs specificaly said that a BR mode couldn't be added because of how complex it would be to make it work with the current gameplay of GRW (or something like that they probably just said no BR mode) and I don't want a BR mode in this game, BFV is already looking pretty stupid with their BR mode and CoD BO4 has my favorite and the most fun version of BR so far and then there's Fortnite that's already 3 BR modes and then there is H1Z1, PUBG and even more like Ring of Elysium (better than PUBG and free to play) so no need for any more BR games !

I completely agree. You want to play BR then play fortnite or COD.
But UBI can we please have SOME news about the new update for december? Are we getting new maps? Classes? Weapons? Nurfs?
At least tell us something

ziessere
11-20-2018, 01:44 AM
My name’s UbiTone, or feel free to call me Anthony. Today I will be officially starting my journey as the Ghost Recon Wildlands NCSA Community Manager!

To give you all a brief background on myself, I am coming over from the Rainbow Six Siege team. I love shooters and have been playing relatively seriously since the Medal of Honor and Call of Duty 2 days. Prior to my R6S role in Ubisoft, I held various positions in esports for organizations like Evil Geniuses and Selfless Gaming. These are just a few but if you are curious about more you can feel free to ask. :)

Aside from video games, I am a huge sports and music nut. I have played hockey, golf, basketball, baseball, and will watch nearly any sport if it is on TV. In regards to music, I enjoy listening to almost all genres.

Overall, I am excited to join the Ghost Recon Wildlands team and for what the future has to hold. UbiKeeba has been a great resource and person to learn from so I am looking forward to following in her footsteps.

I would love to get to know everyone I can too. If you would like to play sometime, or just chat in general feel free to add my Uplay, UbiTone or Discord, UbiTone#5219. Thanks a lot and talk to you soon!

Welcon to GRW

Renegade_99-HD
01-09-2019, 10:53 PM
Welcome Anthony,

Enjoy playing the game, but have come across an issue on the Ghost Recon Network. I am not able to chat my my friends on the GRN. The "ghost" appears online, but I'm not able to click on their name to start a conversation. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. Thanks.