PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha needs unblockables. He is unusable in duels

dinosaurlicker
08-02-2018, 05:18 AM
Dunno why you came out with this **** character and havent fixed him in 6 months but hey wake up time ****ing buff him

Awlkara
08-02-2018, 05:39 AM
He already has one.

Playing_Mantis
08-02-2018, 06:44 AM
hes fast as hell man. no buff.

dinosaurlicker
08-02-2018, 07:26 AM
Clearly you are a garbage player if you think his lights make him viable. His guardstance delay makes his lights predictable and anyone with half a brain can just block and negate him. His zone is his only unblockable and he canít combo out of it and it uses a ****load of stamina

Siegfried-Z
08-02-2018, 10:27 AM
I have to agree with Dinausor .

Probs with Musha is that while he can be very strong against assassins, others char can just deal with him easly.
He needs something more in his gameplay, maybe like a bash + light.
Because now go playing Musha agaisnt LB, Cent, conq or warden 😅

Siegfried-Z
08-02-2018, 10:29 AM
Sorry for the double post but if you like Musha look at Prince Oreo vids.

He made one for advanced things very nice.

And just enjoy this ^^ https://youtu.be/ux6ZxU-igG8

Awlkara
08-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Aramusha destroys assassins to the point where it's not even funny.

Until they do something about not being able to pick a guard during hitstun, I think he's in a fine spot. At least he has more mixup than PK.

Blitzwarrior771
08-02-2018, 06:17 PM
Itís a ******** talk and you know it . Why he need to be strong against every single other hero ? It makes no sense then it would be op if it can beat every other character . Assassins can beat all melee and he can beat assassins I think itís a good counter . Problem is not skills or moves on a hero , real problem is blocking that need no skills every move is blocked by switching the guards rapidly . I donít know how can people enjoy this cheat itís a kids game .