PDA

View Full Version : Bell UH-1 PLEASE!!!

Darkf1re76
08-01-2018, 07:21 AM
Iím really surprised that Ubisoft hasnít added in such an iconic helicopter to Wildlands. Itís still used to this day by many countries. I think that this would be an insanely cool addition to the Ghost arsenal. Please help if u can to bring this to the developers attention. Thank you.

Mynameisshhhhh7
08-01-2018, 04:21 PM
Could you share a photo, I don’t think I’ve ever seen one?

Darkf1re76
08-01-2018, 11:40 PM
I donít know how to post a picture but u can google ďBell UH-1 HueyĒ.

Mynameisshhhhh7
08-30-2018, 04:10 PM
Ahhh,Huey, I’m with you!

Nam styleee, cool!

Ubi-Lucipus
08-31-2018, 11:56 AM
I donít know how to post a picture but u can google ďBell UH-1 HueyĒ.

Something like this?

http://www.airpower.gv.at/uploads/pics/Bell-UH-1D_2_c_Bundeswehr_Vennemann_02.jpg

Mynameisshhhhh7
09-05-2018, 03:12 PM
Sweet dude, sweet!

PekabuICU
09-07-2018, 04:51 PM
I’m really surprised that Ubisoft hasn’t added in such an iconic helicopter to Wildlands. It’s still used to this day by many countries. I think that this would be an insanely cool addition to the Ghost arsenal. Please help if u can to bring this to the developers attention. Thank you.

This would be EPIC...I say this because I know the group I play with (Tactical Gaming)...we run a pretty much weekly Vietnam era mission and having that would enhance our realistic immersion so much more.

JTF2_En4cer
09-07-2018, 06:18 PM
I concur with my brother PekauICU, we belong to Tactical Gaming Ghost Recon Division. Our division has been producing a series of streamed missions called "Tactical Gaming - Operation Vietnam", they are view-able on both Twitch and YouTube. Having a Huey skin on a chopper, along with perhaps changeable chopper skins, would be an awesome addition. If I can tweak the request, please ensure the door gunners have M-60's and not mini-vulcan's.

We understand that $$ is always a factor, perhaps if your developer team made a Vietnam Pack, Guns, Uniforms, Vehicles etc, you would see sales from the players and supporters of GRWL. We have been here for years, we keep the franchise alive. Just look around at other posts and streamed videos, everyone is making a Vietnam mission of some kind. Think of the profits you could generate for this franchise, I definitely know I would purchase such a pack.