PDA

View Full Version : season rewards

beerbariandh
07-28-2018, 05:12 PM
I am part of the Viking faction and with our season 6 win I will be honest, I kind of was hoping for better rewards. Has it always just been a new shield outline, an ornament, and a symbol? I was under the assumption there were weapon rewards, is that not true? And if it isn't how do people have weapon skins that are not obtainable in game? I have a few legendary characters and have seen what is offered. I'm not complaining much, maybe I am just misinformed. Thanks for any response in advance.

Devils-_-legacy
07-28-2018, 05:35 PM
That's from events the unique armor and weapon skins

Hormly
07-28-2018, 05:41 PM
Why would you expect a better reward? theyve been equally pointless since S2 no?

I've never used a season reward is my FH career. Ive put that whole part of the game past me looooong ago

beerbariandh
07-28-2018, 05:44 PM
ok that makes sense. well...lets get some of those events going Ubi, I didn't see any events offering gear or weapons in season 6.

beerbariandh
07-28-2018, 05:46 PM
Hormly I agree, but im grasping at anything to freshen up the game right now. lol. Season 7 cannot come soon enough.

Devils-_-legacy
07-28-2018, 05:56 PM
Next event might be around halloween then christmass if they do them again they were called feast of the otherworld and frost wind festival