PDA

View Full Version : Studio update on Special Operation 2

Ubi-Alien
07-27-2018, 04:41 PM
Hi Ghosts,

We’re aware of certain issues that our players have been facing since the release of Special Operation 2.

We thank you for sharing your feedback, our teams are actively looking into the issues you have raised. We will share more information with you next week.

In the meantime, we have added a SWAT Icons pack for free that all players can download, in the Featured Content section our Store. Ash, Pulse and Thermite are waiting for you :)

We thank you for your patience. We’ll be in touch soon, Ghosts!

maximustrajan
07-27-2018, 11:12 PM
thank you for the update.. As one of many who is not sure about how much we can trust an industry that thinks loot boxes are something we as consumers desire, and the fact that as of right now, it seems the only we to reacquire certain items we had up until the update is via purchase thru lootbox, the best thing you can do to avoid customer backlash is to communicate your intentions and keep us abreast of this situation. Ive alredy been gien the run around by support chat and moderators regarding this issue, and i was coming here to put you on blast, if no update had been given at this point. So we are all on edge, please do the right thing and dont screw this up.. Yall had a come along way as of late, in winning back customer trust since the AC syndicate days, and it would be a grave mistake for your company to throw all that earned trust out the window, with something so craven and apparently greedy. I for one, have already spent over $100 on this particular game, and for me, thats more than enough. And i especially will not be purchasing items that i had previously acquired in game, or had been given free upon purchasing the game..

All that said, it is suspect to me, why this is taking so long, and it almost seems as if the suits are testing the waters to see if they can ride out the outrage, and somehow capitalize on whatever "this" was.. Whether it was a bug due to the update or a blatant cash grab.. Who knows? since we havent been told either way. So. Figure it out. Soon. Thanks for the update.
have a nice day.

Bluberryredbull
07-29-2018, 11:55 PM
thank you for the update.. As one of many who is not sure about how much we can trust an industry that thinks loot boxes are something we as consumers desire, and the fact that as of right now, it seems the only we to reacquire certain items we had up until the update is via purchase thru lootbox, the best thing you can do to avoid customer backlash is to communicate your intentions and keep us abreast of this situation. Ive alredy been gien the run around by support chat and moderators regarding this issue, and i was coming here to put you on blast, if no update had been given at this point. So we are all on edge, please do the right thing and dont screw this up.. Yall had a come along way as of late, in winning back customer trust since the AC syndicate days, and it would be a grave mistake for your company to throw all that earned trust out the window, with something so craven and apparently greedy. I for one, have already spent over $100 on this particular game, and for me, thats more than enough. And i especially will not be purchasing items that i had previously acquired in game, or had been given free upon purchasing the game..

All that said, it is suspect to me, why this is taking so long, and it almost seems as if the suits are testing the waters to see if they can ride out the outrage, and somehow capitalize on whatever "this" was.. Whether it was a bug due to the update or a blatant cash grab.. Who knows? since we havent been told either way. So. Figure it out. Soon. Thanks for the update.
have a nice day.

My thoughts exactly.