PDA

View Full Version : Pc players need to stay off from consal players

zevek
07-27-2018, 07:49 AM
Give pc their own servers like it's getting ridiculous between both platforms I've seen alot of unfair **** and I mean unfair not saying none or maybe most of us of seen but there's alot of cheating going on between both platforms I've done a lot of research and found out that both pc and consal players are using hacks for the game just because they think they can't play fair and u know what get rid of them get rid of the cheaters because honestly they make the game look even worse and honestly nothing is getting done about it but has to be something that could be done for those whom would want this to be fixed and to those who don't want this fixed sorry what I meant is ****ing fix it already has to be done ubsoft u need to look into alot of stuff on this and this is one of ur biggest issues right now also give pc their on servers and keeo them out of playing against consal

jbs1985
07-27-2018, 08:57 AM
I own it on both platforms, and the pc server, I have less latency than on the ps4 server. So find it hard to believe that they can play accross platforms.

Arekonator
07-27-2018, 10:13 AM
The game is not cross platform.

Maxime_Qc-
07-27-2018, 10:17 AM
Lolllll wtf is this guy talking about ?!? xD

Vakris_One
07-27-2018, 10:49 AM
This isn't a real account it's a spam bot. Check its posting history.