PDA

View Full Version : Feint + dmg = stamina return (could be a passive feat)

Jazz117Volkov
07-27-2018, 05:13 AM
The stamina mechanic always acting as an active punishment for aggression bugs me, but I understand the necessity of the system. However, what do you guys think about getting a % of your missing stamina back if your next attack after a feint scores damage? A few of the cast would really benefit from this.

I would be perfectly happy even if it was a lvl 1 or 2 feat (and therefore not available to everyone). I think it would be a nice buff to aggressive play, especially on a hero like Lawbringer who really needs to lean on his feints to get anywhere.

Thoughts?

ChampionRuby50g
07-27-2018, 08:59 AM
I like the idea. My question is, is it a passive or active feat, which has a short cooldown?

jbs1985
07-27-2018, 09:12 AM
Seems interesting if itís done right. Great suggestion, I like it.

Maxime_Qc-
07-27-2018, 10:19 AM
Lollll my berserker would become such a worst harrasser than arasharmuta

Fairemont
07-27-2018, 06:24 PM
There are like... three heroes you could give this to and not break the game. Definitely can't give it to anyone who already has massive quantities of feints like Zerker.

UbiJurassic
07-27-2018, 07:15 PM
It's definitely an interesting, original idea. I'll certainly pass it and any feedback on the idea people want to share along.

Jazz117Volkov
07-27-2018, 08:03 PM
I like the idea. My question is, is it a passive or active feat, which has a short cooldown?
I would say a passive, but it could also be a class attribute. You know how over the left of the Moveset there's a list of the hero's unique attribute (but everyone lists Revenge). Be like that, so it's just something that is a part of certain kits.

There are like... three heroes you could give this to and not break the game. Definitely can't give it to anyone who already has massive quantities of feints like Zerker.Yeah, I would say don't give it to assassins or assassin hybrids.

It's definitely an interesting, original idea. I'll certainly pass it and any feedback on the idea people want to share along. Cheers matey.