PDA

View Full Version : For Honor - Games with Gold (Aug 16 - Sep 15)

FredEx919
07-26-2018, 04:22 PM
Greetings everyone,

In case you haven't heard the news, For Honor will be included in the August Games with Gold lineup on Xbox One! Xbox Live Gold members will be able to access For Honor Standard Edition free for a limited time (Aug 16 - Sep 15). Enjoy, and we'll see you in battle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1h1eu4ygO0

Tyrjo
07-27-2018, 08:30 PM
This is awesome! Congratulations Xbox owners!

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
07-31-2018, 09:42 PM
🎵Oh Christmas noobs, oh Christmas noobs. I really do miss killing you. 🎵

We11an
08-15-2018, 12:27 AM
I'm going to get it back. I enjoyed playing the game, to a point I spent white nights playing (bad for my health). I got the game when it came out, only to return in a year later (can't remember why). I'm wondering if I'll still have my progress or if I'll have to start anew? Really don't want to start fresh and lose all of my cosmetics, but I want to start new so I can learn the mechanics again.

Callmedaddy1238
08-15-2018, 08:13 PM
For free players, how much will the characters cost? 500 for normal 15000 for DLC, or will the price be altered?

beerbariandh
08-19-2018, 10:21 PM
oh the servers...get prepared to be kicked until this is over.

FredEx919
08-21-2018, 02:27 PM
oh the servers...get prepared to be kicked until this is over.

If you do run into issues, make sure you reach out and send the details over to http://support.ubi.com. They'll be able to help where they can.

BERTANDERNY
08-23-2018, 01:23 PM
this is a great games for gold game. im primarily a single player guy so never really gave this a thought. i have fired it up and it seems solid. the only slight disappointment is the lack of offline mode. i appreciate its primarily a pvp game, but there are bots. is offline something being worked on, added in the future, a possibility? or is it forever destined to be online only?

FredEx919
08-24-2018, 02:53 PM
this is a great games for gold game. im primarily a single player guy so never really gave this a thought. i have fired it up and it seems solid. the only slight disappointment is the lack of offline mode. i appreciate its primarily a pvp game, but there are bots. is offline something being worked on, added in the future, a possibility? or is it forever destined to be online only?

At the moment there aren't plans to remove the online requirements. This would be a pretty big change, so if something similar ever does happen, we'll definitely keep everyone in the loop on the changes.