PDA

View Full Version : Character Customization Showing No Options

slow-mo-bro
07-26-2018, 12:42 AM
I wanted some help with the Character Customization. I can open the menu and it shows that there are a number of options but I can't move over to select other options to buy for my Character. I'm stuck with the same stupid white helmet.

Ubi-Mullac
07-26-2018, 10:17 AM
I wanted some help with the Character Customization. I can open the menu and it shows that there are a number of options but I can't move over to select other options to buy for my Character. I'm stuck with the same stupid white helmet.

Hey,

Does this still occur after turning off your console?

- Cheers

BBoyyoBB
07-26-2018, 02:12 PM
If you are on PS4 I think you have to use one of your sticks to cycle through the available items. I remember having issues as well at first. I think I was trying to use the D-pad to cycle through the items and that doesn't work.

Ubi-Bandicoot
07-28-2018, 03:55 PM
If you are on PS4 I think you have to use one of your sticks to cycle through the available items. I remember having issues as well at first. I think I was trying to use the D-pad to cycle through the items and that doesn't work.

Yeah this should be the case, please let us know if you can't change anything after trying all buttons/joysticks etc.

Thanks for the tip BBoyyo!