PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow 6 crossover mission broken

BorgX666
07-25-2018, 10:03 PM
After reaching the apartment in libertad and doing recon on the place twitch disappears and doesn't get in truck or follow me to the chemical lab and when I get so far comes up with message target is too far?

Ironmatter
07-25-2018, 11:10 PM
I encountered a different problem where on arriving at the first SB compound if I go straight to the comms shack before Twitch finishes her survey of the camp the mission breaks before the reinforcements arrive and I have to fast travel to a rally point in order to reset the mission.

BorgX666
07-25-2018, 11:11 PM
Ok so I replayed that part again and this time she got in my truck only now at chemical lab twitch and caveira have vanished and can't go to rally point without her!!

P-A-F-G
07-25-2018, 11:46 PM
This mission is so broken.

Twitch hates Nomad and run away when you are meant to be leading her. She also spawns at random places on the map if you replay the mission.

Caveira (sometimes) refuses to get in vehicles when you are trying to extract her and brother to the Rally point. If you get too close to her she just glides/slides along the flood away from you.

I have just spent 5 minutes sat "Holding the position" in the SB Base (Where the Manager is) after I had killed all the enemies. (Browsing the forums as I had already tried the Third Challenge about 4 times)

Got random Mission Fail "You left the area" at SB Help attack base.

Twice I have had my game freeze as soon as I go to meet Caveira at the Institute. (Writing this post waiting for game to reload for the third time)

I doubt anybody play tested this challenge before it was released.

Paladinrja
07-26-2018, 12:08 AM
It's not broken, it's just separated into it's individual regions (for some reason) it doesn't automatically transfer from one region to the next, but also doesn't tell you what you need to do. There are several mission play through that do this.

You wanna see broken, you should've played Skyrim in the first couple of years. Radiant quests didn't work and often broke faction and/or main quest lines (thus the whole game). -- and that game has no multiplayer!