PDA

View Full Version : Fps not as high as it should, plz help

jharden2
07-25-2018, 09:38 PM
So i recently got r6s and im completely in love. But one problem i have is fps. Now, i have around 130-170 fps (i know its not at all low) on the lowest, and with my specs i should atleast have a max ingame of 200. In fortnite on all low i have 200-350, in pubg i have 110-140, and with this i should definetly have atleast 200 fps in siege on all lowest. Help would be super appreciated. Btw im quite familiar with settings and ive searched alot on settings so i dont think my ingame settings is whats causing this.

UbiMorning
07-26-2018, 01:40 AM
Hey there! Please note that not all games have the same requirements. For reference, here are the suggested requirements for R6S (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024693/Minimum-Requirements-PC-RSIX7/) on PC. For performance issues, we recommend you do these PC steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/faqs/000025947), especially making sure your graphic drivers are up to date. If you continue to have FPS drops, please submit your MSINFO and dxdiag (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000emSbCAI?name=how-to-submit-dxdiag-and-msinfo-files) for further troubleshooting. Hope this helps :)

jharden2
07-26-2018, 09:33 AM
I know the specs needed. And ive checked how much i should get with my specs (videos on youtube). My drivers are updated. It is not at all as high as it should be. I have 110-130 fps in pubg, and with that i should atleast have 200 fps.

Ubi-Mullac
07-26-2018, 09:40 AM
I know the specs needed. And ive checked how much i should get with my specs (videos on youtube). My drivers are updated. It is not at all as high as it should be. I have 110-130 fps in pubg, and with that i should atleast have 200 fps.

Hey dude,

What specs are you working with?

- Cheers

SUPERKATOK666
07-26-2018, 01:09 PM
you can say thanks to the developers. They remove temporal filtering. With temporal filtering i had 120+fps, now i barely have 75 and in gun fight i have 50-60, ouside i have ~50 fps.
Why they removed it instead to give us a option to choose between taa and temporal filtering. So dumb

LUCIFER_M.Star
07-30-2018, 05:00 PM
you can say thanks to the developers. They remove temporal filtering. With temporal filtering i had 120+fps, now i barely have 75 and in gun fight i have 50-60, ouside i have ~50 fps.
Why they removed it instead to give us a option to choose between taa and temporal filtering. So dumb

its 1 year they removed that temporal filtering and never care about players.
dont bother your self here ,,, try other games. not this **** . or overclock GPU by NVIDIAINSPECTOR (if its nvidia)
dont respect to ubi . they never do something to u,
always they say " we are sorry."
their sorry massege wont increase out fps and wont bring back TF multi samplling.

LUCIFER_M.Star
07-30-2018, 05:10 PM

its 1 year they removed that temporal filtering and never care about players.
dont bother your self here ,,, try other games. not this **** . or overclock GPU by NVIDIAINSPECTOR (if its nvidia)
dont respect to ubi . they never do something to u,
always they say " we are sorry."
their sorry massege wont increase out fps and wont bring back TF multi samplling.