PDA

View Full Version : Few things that are starting to bother me....

Legion25846
07-25-2018, 02:08 PM
Just a small list of things that are really starting to bother me...

I picked this game up during a steam sale about 2 - 3 months ago now i think since then i've sunk approx 130 hours into it well worth every penny spent but the more i play the more these things become annoying and make me want to log in less and less.

1- Revenge mode I understand why its in the game but holy **** there is nothing more annoying then ****ting on someone just for them to get revenge mode and become gods

2- Feats these are probly some of the most annoying things in the game nothing is more fun then fighting someone just to get burned to death by a molotov.... I don't mind the passive feats or even the bows or knife throws but the arrow barrages aoes catapults got to go.

3- one of my favorite things Hyper armor jesus **** take this right out of the game.

4.Health drain why is this even a thing this is suppose to be a semi realistic medieval fighting game with no magic why the **** can a few characters health drain ??????????

5.This one is easily the worst cause i play allot of 1 v 1 also no really in Ubisofts hands and more to the community. Turtling the higher rank i get the more boring the fights are becoming. Also any one who plays the Conqueror i just want to leave the fight before it even begins ive never seen a group of players who literally stand there waiting for an attack just to block / counter attack / dodge back rinse repeat.

Slowly these things are starting to get on my nerves and i find myself logging in less and less.

Blitzwarrior771
07-25-2018, 02:14 PM
Yup

Legion25846
07-25-2018, 03:03 PM
classic response lol.

Siegfried-Z
07-25-2018, 05:07 PM
Just a small list of things that are really starting to bother me...

I picked this game up during a steam sale about 2 - 3 months ago now i think since then i've sunk approx 130 hours into it well worth every penny spent but the more i play the more these things become annoying and make me want to log in less and less.

1- Revenge mode I understand why its in the game but holy **** there is nothing more annoying then ****ting on someone just for them to get revenge mode and become gods

2- Feats these are probly some of the most annoying things in the game nothing is more fun then fighting someone just to get burned to death by a molotov.... I don't mind the passive feats or even the bows or knife throws but the arrow barrages aoes catapults got to go.

3- one of my favorite things Hyper armor jesus **** take this right out of the game.

4.Health drain why is this even a thing this is suppose to be a semi realistic medieval fighting game with no magic why the **** can a few characters health drain ??????????

5.This one is easily the worst cause i play allot of 1 v 1 also no really in Ubisofts hands and more to the community. Turtling the higher rank i get the more boring the fights are becoming. Also any one who plays the Conqueror i just want to leave the fight before it even begins ive never seen a group of players who literally stand there waiting for an attack just to block / counter attack / dodge back rinse repeat.

Slowly these things are starting to get on my nerves and i find myself logging in less and less.

I strongly agree with you about revenge and feats !
These things are stupid it should be reduce. . With revenge and bombs everywhere it looks sometimes like a super saiyan battle 😅
Ive made a post maybe a week ago which looked kind of similar.

About Turtling too. . I mean in this game saddly a lot of player are passiv as hell and just wait and wait for the mistake but i would add that saddly some who want to be agressiv but are afraid to do so often pick up ****ty spammy char as the best of all by far : Orochi. ....

About health drain i don't really get what you're talking about btw.

And about HA. . Well i know some are tired about HA and unblocables but i prefer by far fight and agressiv Zerk, Raider or Kensei which use a lot of them but at list play an agressiv feint game than ****ty turtles or spammy guys as all Tanks, most warden or Orochi ..

Legion25846
07-25-2018, 05:59 PM
I strongly agree with you about revenge and feats !
These things are stupid it should be reduce. . With revenge and bombs everywhere it looks sometimes like a super saiyan battle ��
Ive made a post maybe a week ago which looked kind of similar.

About Turtling too. . I mean in this game saddly a lot of player are passiv as hell and just wait and wait for the mistake but i would add that saddly some who want to be agressiv but are afraid to do so often pick up ****ty spammy char as the best of all by far : Orochi. ....

About health drain i don't really get what you're talking about btw.

And about HA. . Well i know some are tired about HA and unblocables but i prefer by far fight and agressiv Zerk, Raider or Kensei which use a lot of them but at list play an agressiv feint game than ****ty turtles or spammy guys as all Tanks, most warden or Orochi ..

Hyper armor is just all around broken i grasp it makes a more aggressive game play but the fact that people have to relly on HA in order to play like that speaks volumes of how op HA is.

Health drain Shugoki Body crush gives him back health
Shaman bite gives her health

These abilities are ******ed and make no sense.

Siegfried-Z
07-25-2018, 06:48 PM
Well about the shugo or shaman moove it is fine in my opinion.
This is another kind of gameplay and i like it.

HA is a nice thing for me.. just some char has too much of it as zerk.

If you want to remove the mechanic of HA then you should want it as well for unblocables.

Protos_88
07-25-2018, 06:55 PM
boring me ****y balance game... thats all

Legion25846
07-25-2018, 10:22 PM
Well about the shugo or shaman moove it is fine in my opinion.
This is another kind of gameplay and i like it.

HA is a nice thing for me.. just some char has too much of it as zerk.

If you want to remove the mechanic of HA then you should want it as well for unblocables.

No cause u can interrupt people during unblockables u can't during HA also Unblockables are very noticeable HA is not.

and the heath drain just doesn't make any sense.

Siegfried-Z
07-25-2018, 10:40 PM
No cause u can interrupt people during unblockables u can't during HA also Unblockables are very noticeable HA is not.

and the heath drain just doesn't make any sense.

After some practice HA is very noticeable as well.

And Btw this game is about that .. among the 18 Char 11 has mooves with HA :

Warden on charged SB
LB on spear bash
Cent on jump dash
Warlord on jump dash and heavies
Zerk after the first hit on everything ^^
Higlander on his heavies and second light
Kensei on heavies if finisher and lights after dash
Shugo all the time ^^
Orochi on charged deflect
Shinobi on his kick
Aramusha on top front dash and after a blade blocade

So you gonna have to use to it and i think you're probably using it yourself as you probably play sometimes one of these 11 Char ;)

Legion25846
07-26-2018, 12:45 PM
After some practice HA is very noticeable as well.

And Btw this game is about that .. among the 18 Char 11 has mooves with HA :

Warden on charged SB
LB on spear bash
Cent on jump dash
Warlord on jump dash and heavies
Zerk after the first hit on everything ^^
Higlander on his heavies and second light
Kensei on heavies if finisher and lights after dash
Shugo all the time ^^
Orochi on charged deflect
Shinobi on his kick
Aramusha on top front dash and after a blade blocade

So you gonna have to use to it and i think you're probably using it yourself as you probably play sometimes one of these 11 Char ;)

Funny thing i actually main
Centurion
Valk
Raider

2 of which are not on your list

and im not gonna lie ive never noticed HA on the centurion and i have him at level 10 LOL.

Siegfried-Z
07-26-2018, 02:46 PM
Funny thing i actually main
Centurion
Valk
Raider

2 of which are not on your list

and im not gonna lie ive never noticed HA on the centurion and i have him at level 10 LOL.

Well i cant say the same as i main Kensei but Valk too !

Be careful we never know if valk not gonna get HA after rework ^^

We.the.North
07-26-2018, 09:55 PM

That's because the centurion jump attack is very, very easy to dodge and give a free guardbreak punish.

In other words, you'll never see a good centurion do a jump attack, it's suicide.