PDA

View Full Version : Advancing in Tier Mode will not give you 300 Prestige Credits

PenguinOperator
07-25-2018, 05:40 AM
I have two characters on Tier Mode; one is at Tier 1, the other is now at Tier 43. I leveled up two tier levels with the latter character, but I did not get the 300 Prestige Credits per Tier level as promised. Restarting the game did not help. I did submit the support ticket, but that probably won't do a damn thing, because Ubisoft will probably come back with some ******** like, "You unlocked all the Prestige Credits through Tier Mode already on your first character." Yet another way Ubisoft ****ed up this update. Massively disappointing.

CarolinaFrog
07-25-2018, 07:07 AM
you hit T1 in Ghost mode TODAY? baloney!

Ubi-Alien
07-25-2018, 11:47 AM
Hello PenguinOperator,

Could you please tell us the platform you're playing on?

Thank you for reporting this.

Ghost416
07-25-2018, 11:58 AM
you hit T1 in Ghost mode TODAY? baloney!
He said he had one character already at T1 and another at T43, and didn't mention Ghost Mode at all.

bigrexxx
07-25-2018, 12:51 PM
Is that supposed to be the only way to earn Prestige points in the main campaign? Because I haven't seen anything outside of Ghost mode.

Kane_sg
07-25-2018, 01:16 PM
Hello PenguinOperator,

Bro, can you kindly inform the team to write us a precise information on how to earn Prestige Credits in PvE?

As in what do we have to play or do in order to earn them. It is really sketchy right now.

PenguinOperator
07-25-2018, 02:55 PM
Hello PenguinOperator,

I am playing on PC.

He said he had one character already at T1 and another at T43, and didn't mention Ghost Mode at all.

Correct. This is in the main campaign, not Ghost Mode. I'm not that badass of a player, lol. (Not to mention I'm pretty sure it would be impossible to go from Level 1 to Tier 1.)

Is that supposed to be the only way to earn Prestige points in the main campaign? Because I haven't seen anything outside of Ghost mode.

Bro, can you kindly inform the team to write us a precise information on how to earn Prestige Credits in PvE?

As in what do we have to play or do in order to earn them. It is really sketchy right now.

Right now, the only way to earn Prestige Credits in the main campaign is to level up in Tier One Mode, which is supposed to give you 300 Prestige Credits per level up. That said, I have not done any of the solo challenges yet, so I don't know if the resources you get also include Prestige Credits. (The patch notes said you could get them from challenges.)

Ghost-Ami
07-25-2018, 03:20 PM
Right now, the only way to earn Prestige Credits in the main campaign is to level up in Tier One Mode, which is supposed to give you 300 Prestige Credits per level up. That said, I have not done any of the solo challenges yet, so I don't know if the resources you get also include Prestige Credits. (The patch notes said you could get them from challenges.)

I think the patch notes meant daily PvP challenges. Like "kill 7 drones" or "kill 3 players in one round" or whatever. They give you one of those each day, and up to five can build up if you can't be on every day, gives you some flexibility and extra time to clear them.

I don't recall seeing anything about PvE challenges earning prestige credits.

PenguinOperator
07-25-2018, 03:28 PM
I think the patch notes meant daily PvP challenges. Like "kill 7 drones" or "kill 3 players in one round" or whatever. They give you one of those each day, and up to five can build up if you can't be on every day, gives you some flexibility and extra time to clear them.

I don't recall seeing anything about PvE challenges earning prestige credits.

The exact wording in the patch notes is, "via progression in the Campaign challenge system."

Ghost-Ami
07-25-2018, 06:21 PM
Just an update on the OP's issue, I think the tier prestige credits are working after all, their appearance in your store wallet is just delayed fairly significantly. Like a few minutes at least?

I just tiered from 17 to 16 on my most advanced character a little while ago, and the 300 credits didn't appear in my prestige wallet in the store, then I came back and looked at it a bit later, like half an hour, and they were there.

Curious to know if the OP ended up getting his or her credits yet? There may still be an issue about second characters tiering and not getting credits.

Would be a shame if you were only allowed to earn tier prestige credits once.

Paladinrja
07-25-2018, 06:45 PM
Works. Maybe you lost count.

PenguinOperator
07-25-2018, 07:03 PM
Curious to know if the OP ended up getting his or her credits yet? There may still be an issue about second characters tiering and not getting credits.

Would be a shame if you were only allowed to earn tier prestige credits once.

I'm at work right now, so I haven't had the chance to check. I'll do so when I get home.

Works. Maybe you lost count.

I did not lose count. I had 200 credits before I leveled up in Tier Mode, and I had 200 credits after I leveled up. Twice.

Also, not everyone is getting the same bugs, I did not lose any attachments like some other players did. Just because you didn't have an issue doesn't mean I'm not having this issue.

Paladinrja
07-25-2018, 08:41 PM
I did not lose count. I had 200 credits before I leveled up in Tier Mode, and I had 200 credits after I leveled up. Twice.

Also, not everyone is getting the same bugs, I did not lose any attachments like some other players did. Just because you didn't have an issue doesn't mean I'm not having this issue.
I actually have none of the issues being mentioned. Not in Op:Watchman either. I'm thinking it's platform related. I play on XBOX, not PC.

PenguinOperator
07-25-2018, 08:45 PM
Speaking of not being able to earn Prestige Credits, I'm getting multiple reports that you cannot earn Prestige Credits through the solo challenges (which the title update patch notes said you could.) So add that to the list, I guess.

PenguinOperator
07-25-2018, 11:34 PM
I just got back home, and I still have only 200 credits (I still did not get any credits from leveling my second character in Tier Mode twice.) Until someone from Ubisoft says otherwise, I'm going to operate under the assumption that you can only earn credits from Tier Mode once per tier level (ie if a character earns Prestige Credits at Tier 43, if you level another character to Tier 43 you won't get Prestige Credits.) I hope I'm wrong, but considering how the rest of this update went I doubt it.

Paladinrja
07-26-2018, 12:21 AM
Until someone from Ubisoft says otherwise, I'm going to operate under the assumption that you can only earn credits from Tier Mode once per tier level (ie if a character earns Prestige Credits at Tier 43, if you level another character to Tier 43 you won't get Prestige Credits.) I hope I'm wrong, but considering how the rest of this update went I doubt it.
OK, that's a different story. Haven't tried this yet, hope it's not true. But then retroactive rewards seem to be received by the first character logged in. In my case, my partners T19 char was logged in and I only got her points. It didn't take into account my T1 character.

Ghost416
07-26-2018, 06:45 AM
I just got back home, and I still have only 200 credits (I still did not get any credits from leveling my second character in Tier Mode twice.) Until someone from Ubisoft says otherwise, I'm going to operate under the assumption that you can only earn credits from Tier Mode once per tier level (ie if a character earns Prestige Credits at Tier 43, if you level another character to Tier 43 you won't get Prestige Credits.) I hope I'm wrong, but considering how the rest of this update went I doubt it.
Yeah, same here and I'm on PS4. I had a second character at level 28 when the update dropped and have since reached T40 with her and not earned any points doing so.

TexasRocks2
07-26-2018, 08:03 AM
Yeah I think you only get tier credits once. Both my characters were already maxed out at tier 1 level 1, but I only got 15,000 credits. Pretty sure I should've gotten 30,000 if both counted. Pretty bad deal. Can only hope this was a mistake and it gets corrected.

Not that it matters though. Prestige crates loaded with repeats and pretty useless.

RustyFMJ
07-26-2018, 08:30 AM
Not getting prestige points on my second character either in Tier1 mode.
Tho the game clearly states you should be getting it.
If it's not meant to be earned multiple times over multiple characters then please don't tempt us with something that can't be earned.

I do hope it's a bug and we can earn it multiple times. A free crate every so often (with a high likelyhood of getting doubles) is still a nice bonus to have.