PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know if there will be a tool Wheel or aimable smoke bombs In AC Odyssey?

Albedo24
07-24-2018, 09:35 PM
What i'm asking is, are we going to have to open up the inventory to switch tools again, or are they bringing back the tool wheel from previous games(more AC4-ACS than previous games), i heard there will be a wheel for bows on ATA, so that makes me a bit hopeful. ACO's system really messed with the flow of the game, and u can even see it affected how they designed many of the tools, to limit the need to switch. Smoke Bombs with aiming capabilities and Beserk darts are another thing i would like to see return, they had very limited capabilites in ACO, and i found myself using them in few situations, or not at all, even though they used to be my staple tools.

Slimgrin
07-26-2018, 06:13 PM
I hope so. Switching out gadgets was a pain in the arse.

LaMOi
07-28-2018, 04:49 AM
I hope so.

It was absolutely stupid getting rid of smoke bombs as an item, and making it a combat move.

I hope there’s items this time round that can cause distraction, noise makers etc

MnemonicSyntax
07-28-2018, 06:34 AM
Why would we need noisemakers if we can whistle?

LaMOi
07-28-2018, 07:05 AM
So you can create distraction or diversions...

That won’t necessarily attract to your location.

MnemonicSyntax
07-28-2018, 07:55 PM
So you can create distraction or diversions...

That won’t necessarily attract to your location.

Eh. If they can do it right, sure. And by right I mean have both the whistle and the noisemakers.

I hated them in Unity.

LaMOi
07-28-2018, 09:38 PM
I’m with you..

I mean most games you can both chuck a ‘trusty rock’ and whistle..?

I’d love to see traps as well. Just to make the stealth more interesting. Maybe bear traps or something..?I’d love to see the rope darts return.