PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass issues, what has been done so far?

VoidMantra
07-24-2018, 05:06 PM
Ubisoft,

Could you please update your topic and detail, concretely speaking, what has been done since June 26th in regard to the season pass missing content.

One week ago, you pinned a topic on this issue but you've been radio silent since then. You've been "hard at work" (your words) for a month now. Without question, any competent, professionnal, multi-billion company would have PLENTY to say when it comes to the progress made so far. One month is A LOT of time.

So, here are some key questions that need answers.

1) What has been done so far with Sony?
2) Why is it taking so long?
3) Do you have any ideas why it's affecting both Canadians and Brazilians players at large?
4) What is the deadline before you issue refunds?
5) Is there any plan to compensate affected players?

We put our money in your product, it is just perfectly normal that you're held accountable. We need a dialogue here.

DJPixcell
07-24-2018, 10:04 PM
I think its at the point of disrespectful to the customers who have paid for this content, to be put in the dark like this for an entire month.

Ubisoft has had a huge benefit of the doubt here and a lot of people have let this slide for a good while now, a month with no update on progress is completely absurd.

ryanjp89
07-24-2018, 10:07 PM
What is missing? I have the season pass, and didn't realize it was missing content x_x

VoidMantra
07-24-2018, 10:08 PM
I think its at the point of disrespectful to the customers who have paid for this content, to be put in the dark like this for an entire month.

Ubisoft has had a huge benefit of the doubt here and a lot of people have let this slide for a good while now, a month with no update on progress is completely absurd.

Exactly. I see zero justification for their handling of the situation.

VoidMantra
07-24-2018, 10:11 PM
What is missing? I have the season pass, and didn't realize it was missing content x_x

Everything is missing. The season pass doesn't work in Canada (and possibly Brazil). It has been that way for a month now.

UbiMatcha
07-25-2018, 04:58 PM
Hey guys, would you all be able to make sure your game is updated?

Thanks

vitorveloza
07-25-2018, 06:13 PM
I have not updated the game yet, but last night here in Brazil the contents of the season pass finally appeared for me!

Thank you all for listening to the community!

Wilkz07
07-25-2018, 07:19 PM
Canada digital gold edition and my game is fully updated and still nothing - no in store discount, is there an indicator for those that have it working? no pre order cars either. I see the 'rewards unlocked' thing that pops up but have no idea where it is.

This will most likely be the last gold edition I buy.

Ubi-Rich
07-25-2018, 10:13 PM
Canada digital gold edition and my game is fully updated and still nothing - no in store discount, is there an indicator for those that have it working? no pre order cars either. I see the 'rewards unlocked' thing that pops up but have no idea where it is.

This will most likely be the last gold edition I buy.

Hey, everything should be in your garage. There is not indicator for the 20% off as it's automatically applied to all of the purchasable cars. Do you see your second house in LA?