PDA

View Full Version : Vote for the Next Far Cry 5 Live Events!

UbiDomZ
07-24-2018, 05:06 PM
http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/FarCry/FC5/Live%20Events/LiveEventPollV9.5.FORUMS.jpg

Previous live events will be available again starting August 7th and we need your help choosing which ones to bring back! You can select up to 7 of your favorite Live Events here: http://ubi.li/94hag

Need help remembering what they all are about? Check out our Live Event page for further details: www.farcrygame.com/liveevents

wazoubel1911
07-24-2018, 05:26 PM
Will we keep getting new rewards after those? Also, why isn't there any live events today?

Steepsix
07-24-2018, 05:26 PM
Ubisoft I hope you are not going to give us the same reward already unlocked by the 80% of the players!!!

I hope to see new weapons.

wazoubel1911
07-24-2018, 05:28 PM
No Live Event today?

Steepsix
07-24-2018, 05:35 PM
In my opinion if you want to restart some old live event for the people who left them is ok, but please, before that, add some other new cool weapons as USAS 12 (automatic shotgun) and Terror 4000 (portable minigun). PLEASE!

UnionHouse
07-24-2018, 09:03 PM
I voted only for Sharpshooter and Heartbreaker, since on PS4 we didn't get the community rewards for those. Any of the rest of them I probably wouldn't bother doing unless they had new rewards.

KOMAT49
07-24-2018, 09:29 PM
I want to see POWER FISTS from MARS playable in HOPE COUNTY it would be COOL to earn for a WEEKLY CHALLENGE and a MARS PLASMA ROCKET or even a SUB MACHINE GUN MARS BLASTER :😎

Bumble672
07-24-2018, 10:22 PM
No Live event today??

catmancooper
07-24-2018, 11:44 PM
who else thinks they should add a crossbow to the game?

BlitzProject
07-24-2018, 11:58 PM
Agreed. That's one of my major grips with this game. Unlike the other titles this one is a bit more greedy and cash grabbing. Step one, season pass, step two add micro transactions that never existed in this franchise before, step 3 remove most of the guns that already existed in the series and drip feed them back to via so called community events so more people will spend money on microtransactions. I know you can't buy the even weapons but the longer they can artificially prolong the life of this game the more chances they have to cash in on microtransactions that are bound to happen as when there is an active community. A ton of these gun should have been in the game. They existed in most of the other titles and the engine hasn't chanced much from farcry 4. Infact it's almost identical with exception of this generation's engine having slightly better textures but the guns would have easily been imported from previous titles. AND I bet that they were and they already mechanically exist in the system but like I said they're trying to drip feed content to milk the microtransactions as long as possible. I love farcry as a franchise but I hate the lack of content in this title.

Mr_Shadwell
07-25-2018, 12:09 AM
I already have all the rewards from the past events that I cared about. On PC, we only missed out on one outfit. The outfits don't interest me. I'd rather see new events with more weapons as rewards.

UnionHouse
07-25-2018, 06:43 PM
The outfits are interesting to me, but mostly it was the original outfits, like the flamethrower guy outfit or the country outfit, that were really worth it. Giving us a character creator and then making all of the new outfits essentially cosplay isn't appealing to me. Half of them would be pretty awesome if it was just the body and didn't override your head parts. Upper, lower, and glove outfit parts would just be icing on the cake. The thing that really is less interesting to me is the new vehicles, as they're just new skins usually, and even if they are actual new cars (like the Wrath car), then the bonus unlock we get at the end of the event is another specially skinned car rather than a base version we can customize ourselves. I'm all about customization, can you tell?

But now that I've been thinking about it, I wonder if Ubi is planning on rerunning the previous events as is, or with new rewards? As in, there's only so many ways you can kill the 20 or so guys are Josephs Compound, but there always could be new weapons, vehicles, and armor as a reward.

jayottsel
07-25-2018, 08:16 PM
Great so no New Game PLus and no live events brilliant.

RobertEmerald
07-25-2018, 09:41 PM
How about the killing and dismembering of the Far Cry 5 game challenge. That would be the final weekly challenge ever and the best one too!

UnionHouse
07-25-2018, 11:22 PM
If we fail the challenge for killing the Live Events, does that mean they have to keep doing them?

wazoubel1911
07-26-2018, 01:27 AM
Hey, man. I also play on PC. If you wanna play coop, just add me and I'll hop in! Peace.
nickname? wazoubel1911

Sh33f
07-26-2018, 08:47 AM
Vote for all old guns, like BZ19, A52(ACE), Z93, GL-94 and especially GL-A87 and Auto Cross. And knifes, machetes. Really need.

Steepsix
07-26-2018, 12:44 PM
Also Terror 4000 and Usas 12

L1A1Rocker
07-27-2018, 04:54 AM
No live event this week? I'l like to see the weapon "AAC Honeybadger in 300 AAC Blackoout" added the game please.

Sh33f
07-27-2018, 11:17 AM
Usas 12 with drum mag. It will be good

SniperWolf83
07-28-2018, 04:34 AM
Why are they even doing this? If you miss an event, you still get the outfit, and the weapon is in the store anyways, so it doesn't matter. The only difference is you don't get the skin. IMO, the skin that comes with the weapon for completing the challenge is junk anyways, and I end up buying the plain weapon anyways.

All they are doing is being lazy. Anyone who gets the game now can go to the store, buy all the weapons and clothes we already have, and not miss out on anything. Why not give us something new?

Sharky099
07-28-2018, 10:08 PM
Why not create a weekly event around certain single player map. So create good map with two versions, easy and (super) hard one.
Finish it them both and get 2 rewards. Easy is small reward, hard one is good reward.

Won't be hard to create, and easy to do couple of time with different maps.
Mix it up bit, and add nice vehicle challenge in the map. Similar to what we've seen in storymode.

CptnSpandex
07-29-2018, 03:36 PM
Sharpshooter seeing as the pc community never made it to the number they needed to.

mrmund01
07-29-2018, 07:05 PM
Live events will resume August 7th.

SniperWolf83
08-06-2018, 09:48 AM
Live events will resume August 7th.

Technically no they won't. Starting the 7th, we 7 weeks of the same events we've already had. Since all they are doing is just bringing back 7 old events, and nothing new. No new rewards or anything. Including the 2 weeks its been already, that's 9 weeks of basically no live events at all. Pretty disappointing if you ask me. Hope that when they're done being lazy, we get something good, but after seeing this, I doubt it.

KOMAT49
08-21-2018, 06:27 AM
That would be COOL 😎 Crossbows LOL

Heath_Deadger
08-23-2018, 12:53 AM
Here's a PVP video to watch while we wait:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn6EjxUoeCM