PDA

View Full Version : rank stuck at 0% ranked break game bug

coolisteX
07-24-2018, 02:23 AM
i have this problem for almost 2 weeks i end up wining +20 rank game a day every win i get give me +0% my ranks hasnt moved at all from bronze1 0% no matter how many games i win

KingTacoSmokes
08-30-2018, 03:18 PM
i have this problem for almost 2 weeks i end up wining +20 rank game a day every win i get give me +0% my ranks hasnt moved at all from bronze1 0% no matter how many games i win
I've been having the same exact problem I emailed ubisoft about it and still have not gotten a reply I've been roaming through Google and YouTube and not many people seem to have this problem not yet found a solution

beliali
09-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Anyone found a soIution? having same exact issue...

beliali
09-03-2018, 10:29 PM
In case someone is searching for a solution, I've contacted support and they're saying that its a known visual issue and should be fixed at an unspecified future date. They assured me that this is just a visual issue and game progress is being recorded, however there's no way to see what progress has been made so far.
A bit troubling is that I've seen posts regarding such issues from back in 2017 too (no offered solutions), but I would hope its just a recurring problem and doesn't mean that we might wait a few more years for a fix :D

Titanium_Tree
09-12-2018, 11:12 PM
Ubisoft, please fix this. It completely ruins the game for those affected. Also, to both Ubisoft and players who have this glitch (unfortunately I am one of them) I can conclusively say that it is NOT JUST A VISUAL GLITCH. If that were the case, I wouldnt be winning more and more, because I'd be playing better players. I'm winning 4 out of 5 matches, which really should not be happening if I was playing progressively better people. I also have some more concrete reason to say it's not just visual. If you go on the Ubisoft For Honor website, and check your rank, it's still stuck at Bronze, 0%. This glitch has completely ruined my ranked experience. Ubisoft, please know that it is not just a visual glitch for the players affected, it is absolutely game ruining. I don't know when other people got the glitch, but I've had it since my very first placement match. It feels awful, and makes the game unplayable. Please fix this ASAP

beliali
09-19-2018, 02:57 PM
yep..still not fixed, support keeps saying the same thing that its a visual bug but I've also been winning most games and keep getting matched with Bronze I players which confirms this is not visual. Very sad state as the game becomes unplayable since you cannot make any progress

Zoltan_rus
09-19-2018, 04:13 PM
Guys, the same problem. I ve written to support - no answer yet. Quit playing ranked until fix. So frustrating bug....

beliali
09-21-2018, 01:35 PM
up

sanojLeOne
09-22-2018, 01:57 PM
Guys lets focus on one thread:
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1925981-Stuck-in-Bronze-1-Getting-0-for-every-win-or-loss?highlight=rank+stuck

beliali
09-23-2018, 08:22 AM
Whats the point? Imho having a bunch of these posts is better since then they wiII start noticing it..its been over a month and noone cares and keeps repeating its a visual bug even tho its obviously not. I wonder what rank are we gonna get when this is fixed considering 'our progress is being recorded on their side'

Zoltan_rus
10-04-2018, 04:37 PM
Up

beliali
10-11-2018, 10:18 PM
still not fixed..

UbiInsulin
10-11-2018, 10:38 PM
The team is still investigating this issue.