PDA

View Full Version : Game of Unblockables ( Dominion)

Baturai
07-23-2018, 08:32 PM
3 Highlanders 1 Raider Spamming Unblockabbles
Plss Tell me how trhe **** is this Balanced ?

DefiledDragon
07-23-2018, 08:34 PM
4 v 1? It's not supposed to be balanced.

Baturai
07-23-2018, 08:38 PM
Death Penalty is just too short in this game, they keep gathering so fast... and gangfest the **** out of you.,

jeffero77
07-23-2018, 09:05 PM
I agree that unblockables are getting out of hand. Albeit, a 4v1 scenario, by its very nature, is supposed to be fairly difficult to win. I think that missing an unblockable or effectively parrying it should have a larger penalty. The risk-reward, especially in the case of the Highlander, is not very high in the current state of the game. Meanwhile characters like the LB have unblockables in their tool kit that are virtually worthless.

While I understand your frustration when those situations arise (and some games are so short a comeback is hard to mount) there are some spam combos in Dominion that are just going to be hard to deal with. Team composition and overall team skill plays a big role in Dominion and it can be frustrating unless you have 4 folks all on the same game plan.

No0b.Nr.1
07-23-2018, 09:21 PM
How many times did people said , too much unblockables,bashes,kicks,blabla !! but what did dev at the end of the day? added more and more ! Problem is the mechanic of the game isnt made for those many in first place. and instead of changes , adding 120 hp to revenge and think all problem is fine now, but how do you wanna use this while u still get bashed, charged, carried,kicked in the aaass etc....But what u wanna do !! its just how it is, and never get changed. Only thing is you have your team and try to throll enemy while they try it all time too. I saw a few times vs 2 highlanders, they just kicked me around to just throl me, and didnt do damage at all, but me as no assassin, and baad dodgerecovery and baaaad 50 50 bullsheet of highlander, couldnt do nothing by getting throl and laugh myself to death. I mean this game called for"honor" but honor isnt a part of it atall !! At very begin this game was very fun and was exactly what a game called for honor should be but now milion of players join the community and say hasta la vista as soon as they see the only mod is dominion and its all about throlling . The word Salt is just a word for forhonor, but why !! yaah exactly just like that.

Knight_Raime
07-23-2018, 10:15 PM
You were out numbered. You're supposed to die. Doesn't matter how it's done you'll find someway to complain.

DefiledDragon
07-24-2018, 01:44 AM
I mean this game called for"honor" but honor isnt a part of it atall !!

Fighting for honor isn't the same as fighting with honor. You fight for the honor of your faction, but on the battlefield the only thing that truly matters is victory. Also, what you say isn't true. I've encountered many people who will stand back and let two people fight until one of them wins before joining in, admittedly not so much in dominion but quite often in brawls.

KnightFJS
07-24-2018, 02:18 AM
Youre not supposed to survive anything more than 1v2 in dominion because of how its designed. You should be with your team or with someone 90% of the time.

swarley12
07-24-2018, 02:41 AM
4 v 1? It's not supposed to be balanced.

Lol that makes no sense. Itís should always be balanced. Itís a fighting game.

swarley12
07-24-2018, 02:48 AM

Itís not. The only thing that would balance this is single pick across all game modes. The fact that this hasnít been incorporated is absolutely ridiculous. Overwatch got wise to this and made the change after seeing people get wrecked by 6 soldier 76s and a similar effect happens with 4 centurions or Highlanderís.
Just add single pick.

DefiledDragon
07-24-2018, 03:42 AM
Lol that makes no sense. It’s should always be balanced. It’s a fighting game.

What I mean is 4 v 1 is not a balanced engagement and nor should it be. It sounded to me like the OP was complaining that he couldn't defeat 4 people on his own. I was merely suggesting that he's not supposed to.

We.the.North
07-24-2018, 05:41 AM
I too have to admit Highlander off. stance heavy spam in ganks is out of control.

Vakris_One
07-24-2018, 11:01 AM
Didn't you quit the game? You made a thread about leaving a while back.

Baturai
07-24-2018, 11:56 AM
Didn't you quit the game? You made a thread about leaving a while back.

I dont know about you, but i dont enter a Dry ......befor its wet and healty lol . i hope you get it

ONYX_x5
07-24-2018, 12:40 PM
If it's not Duels don't complain about it. They base performance on 1v1 matches, even though their money maker is Dom. They don't care that the knock downs and stamina drains in 4v4, along with unblockables, make revenge pretty much useless. The controller moves, like the Cent's knock down, or the highlander's, or the lawbinger', or the shaman's is manageable in duels but not in DOM.
I wish the made a Slot mode Dom. Someone has to be a heavy, a hybrid, a assassin and a vanguard. And the objects only give points if they are occupied. I think that would be different, but still keep old Dom.

Vakris_One
07-24-2018, 12:45 PM
I dont know about you, but i dont enter a Dry ......befor its wet and healty lol . i hope you get it
... okay...?

Baturai
07-24-2018, 03:55 PM
The Best Solution to counter those Unblockables and Bash Type Skills woud be a totally new Attribute on WEapons or Gears

for example

Weapon : 100% Unblockable Block but less Armor ignore or Weapon Damage.
Armor: 100% Bash Recovery / Hyperarmor on knockback bur less armor defense and Revenge increase...

there are soooo many ways.... dude :(

DefiledDragon
07-24-2018, 07:12 PM
The Best Solution to counter those Unblockables and Bash Type Skills woud be a totally new Attribute on WEapons or Gears

for example

Weapon : 100% Unblockable Block but less Armor ignore or Weapon Damage.
Armor: 100% Bash Recovery / Hyperarmor on knockback bur less armor defense and Revenge increase...

there are soooo many ways.... dude :(

But that would completely negate the point of having unblockable attacks and bash attacks. The best solution is to learn how to parry and dodge and to avoid running into a furball where you're hopelessly outnumbered until you've got some backup. You're not supposed to switch your brain off while you play you know.

Helnekromancer
07-24-2018, 07:13 PM
Just gotta run away dude, if 4 of them are chasing you just keep running around, hopefully your team take some objectives. If you can't win survive a 4v1 the least you can do is waste their time by having them chase you.

Sounds like BS but there's no honor in this game.

- Everyone runs away when they are low health
- Everyone Ganks
- Everyone has Catapults/Spear&Arrow Storm and will rather Nuke you than Fight you

Once you understand that Dominion isn't so bad :)

DefiledDragon
07-24-2018, 09:37 PM
Just gotta run away dude, if 4 of them are chasing you just keep running around, hopefully your team take some objectives. If you can't win survive a 4v1 the least you can do is waste their time by having them chase you.

Sounds like BS but there's no honor in this game.

- Everyone runs away when they are low health
- Everyone Ganks
- Everyone has Catapults/Spear&Arrow Storm and will rather Nuke you than Fight you

Once you understand that Dominion isn't so bad :)

I've actually discovered that it's a useful tactic to play somebody quick on their feet and have the deathball chase you round the map Benny Hill style while your teammates go cap all the zones. Repeat until their team is breaking, then group up and slaughter them. Works like a charm.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
07-24-2018, 10:40 PM
Take out parrys, deflects, revenge, unblockables, chip damage. and feats. Make it so you can block and counter gb at the same time in ganks. Make it 100 vs 100 and then you finally have a realistic battle where everyone is a 🐢 and a ganker.