PDA

View Full Version : Single Stat/Kill the other two Equipment pieces

AramenThePiper
07-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Can someone explain me the point of these equipment pieces that tend to drop too often? They are completely useless whatever the stat they bump up to you since it reduces the other two to the point of non-existance.
In my opinion, the drop rate of these stat pieces needs to be either lowered or remove completely.

Maxime_Qc-
07-23-2018, 08:12 PM
I never understood why it's possible to be under 0 and how it affect the stats...

DefiledDragon
07-23-2018, 08:12 PM
As far as I can fathom they are there simply to provide you with salvage to enable you to upgrade your gear of choice. There is no other way to get salvage afaik so I say keep them coming. You can also use salvage to buy xp boosters, if you find yourself with an excess.

AramenThePiper
07-23-2018, 08:41 PM
As far as I can fathom they are there simply to provide you with salvage to enable you to upgrade your gear of choice. There is no other way to get salvage afaik so I say keep them coming. You can also use salvage to buy xp boosters, if you find yourself with an excess.

It's still useless, because once you get the piece with the stats you want, you will automatically sell every other piece you get to get salvage regardless.

DefiledDragon
07-24-2018, 01:33 AM
It's still useless, because once you get the piece with the stats you want, you will automatically sell every other piece you get to get salvage regardless.

Yeah, but you can use the salvage to upgrade the piece that has the stats you want. You can also refine gear later on to improve it further and reduce some of the penalties on the stats.

Alustar.exe
07-24-2018, 01:46 AM
think of it less of a negative stat and more, the closer you are to baseline. For example, a out of three stats, the one you choose not to focus will be the one that is unmodified by your gear. the stat changes are adjustments based on the gear.