PDA

View Full Version : Year 2: Special Operation 2 Highlights

Ubi-Alien
07-23-2018, 05:51 PM
On July 24th, we will release our second update of Year 2, Special Operation 2. Prepare yourselves, Ghosts.

Find out more here --> http://ghostrecon.com/specialop2highlights

SwishaBlast_GER
07-23-2018, 06:06 PM
At what time the Update will come and will the Servers be down during this time?

crowlecj
07-23-2018, 06:31 PM
Ok listen I like the new update but for real no added pump shotgun???!?!? If there was any update to do it I would have thought r6. I mean I enjoy updates, but I legit shouted at the screen when you added multiple new weapons but didn't see a pump shotty, yet somehow yall had the time to add in a 6th ar variant and a frilly shotgun with a rotating cylinder.

Niyvandir
07-24-2018, 08:03 AM
You don't need shotguns if you can aim :rolleyes:

BODGETANLEGIT
07-25-2018, 12:09 PM
Did everyone forget that ghosts aren't supposed to exist? I don't think joint operations are the best way to remain unknown definitely with an international unit such as rainbow.

Jimmymcswiggin
07-26-2018, 07:27 AM
Seriously needs work. The last challenge I grabbed the guy and just needed to get away. But ******* Caviera got hung up on a rock and wouldn't get in the car so I died. So now I have to start all the way over. It's really stupid in my honest opinion. I mean y'all could atleast make it so that we can just start where we died. Not from the beginning.