PDA

View Full Version : LAGG and this shows up like everygame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No0b.Nr.1
07-23-2018, 03:29 PM
Hi, its not like i want to be an aasss,

but since dedicated server is out, i always have this like 10 times and its just a broken thing which destroy the game very bad.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ElatedPopularSaladFrankerZ

u can see how many times the HP bar of kensei goes to 0 and back to half of one bar. And how do you wanna play like this !!!

DefiledDragon
07-23-2018, 03:40 PM
What was his ping like?

No0b.Nr.1
07-23-2018, 03:55 PM
about 40 - 60

DefiledDragon
07-23-2018, 03:58 PM
Packet loss or choke maybe? Hax? Are there hax for this game?

No0b.Nr.1
07-23-2018, 04:06 PM
Well when its a hax, then the whole community is haxing like crazy, becaus it happens really too often. How it comes, the hp bar goes to 0 , as assassin with feat ( if u kill u get hp ) , u get hp back, in next sec the hp bar back to half or 1 bar, and u lose ur extra hp again. Its just like the server dont calculate right. Becaus its like u kill one, u switch the target and in next sec the enemy is there and attacks you. I mean we had laggs where u hitted an enemy and u saw that u hit but the enemy didnt get damage. But after dedicated the trash continues like the old one but with new face !!!!

i had this scenario very often, but as i saw it in daddy,s stream , i had to just clip it , becaus u can see it perfect. First he hits which should kill kensei becaus kensei has his direction left, but after 1 sec the light get parried, where he said whaat ! and after the side heavy kill the kensei and really after 1 or 2 sec kensei was back . It only stops when u kill him and dont switch ur target ! u switch ur target, server cant handle it as it looks like !

Mirage6201
07-23-2018, 04:29 PM
If the latency was jumping it could be WiFi.

No0b.Nr.1
07-23-2018, 04:33 PM
And? what has WiFi or Jumping latency to do with this ! i mean it could be the reason, but u cant tell people shouldnt play a game while they use Wifi, latency jumps by everyone and in everygame, i played like 10 years, cs and csgo , and u have always latency which jumps ! and how high and low it jumps its not only becaus of Wifi, its about ur Pc and the server aswell !

Armosias
07-23-2018, 09:45 PM
Actually, Kensei did die three times client side, but server side he blocked both heavies and even parried the light. You can see it as the block / parry sparks are visible when Kensei is "revived"